Old 04-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Smile New here

Hi Everybody,

My name is Trish. I've done WW Flex, but I wasn't successful with that because I couldn't eat all the pts but forced myself to eat them any way. I quit when I realized I was eating too much junk food which added cravings for more of them. I liked the WW Core plan (I guess I missed something in the rules) because I gained weight so I couldn't do it. I ended up doing Intuitive Eating and I Can Make You Thin among others and I learned one day that I didn't know when I was hungry. Last week I came here and found your thread and suddenly I realized that I didn't really understand the way Core worked before. After reading some of your posts, I got my WW materials out and read the Core Plan again and all of a sudden I thought "I can do this!!!" That was Saturday. I've been doing it ever since then. I absolutely love the program and find it soooo easy to do. You are a great group and so informative and helpful because your discussions cleared up the parts I missed or didn't understand before. You are the reason I found out that I can do the Core Plan. I was member of WW on-line at one time and never got as much out of it as I have here in the last few days. So I will be reading and checking in here more and would love to be a part of the group. I look forward to getting to know you. Oh btw, I've lost 2.5 lbs just since Saturday and I'm not hungry. So Thanks to all of you for helping me.

Trish

Last edited by pattygirl63; 04-21-2008 at 06:38 PM.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #2  
Getting back on track...

S/C/G: 195.2/see ticker/167

Height: 5' 8.75"

Congrats on finding something that works for you!! I am on WW flex, but my mom does Core, and she's been sticking to it for, like, 8 years! She's one of those official "lifetime maintainers" now. :-) I too love this site...good luck and hope to see you around the forums more!
leela0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #3  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Glad to hear you're losing weight and not hungry! That's the key. But as you mentioned, eating junk food makes you crave more. I have not been eating any and found that I don't really have the cravings for it. I still eat my 100 calorie pack now and then, but not too often.

I love core!

twestra is offline   Reply With Quote