Old 04-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/212/135

Height: 5' 5"

Default New here but not new to WW

I've lost 30 pounds on WW Flex and kept it off for almost a year now. I'm ready to get myself in gear and keep going though. I'm wanting to try core and before I go grocery shopping I'm wondering which ground meats are core?? I saw 95/5 ground meat on my food list so I'm assuming then that 93/7 is not acceptable?? I usually buy the 93/7 because it's cheaper than the 95-5.

Is Canadian Bacon the only core bacon?? I usually buy Turkey Bacon or Center Cut lean bacon.

Is milk limited to a certain number of servings per day?? And what in the world is this item.. dairy drink mix reduced calorie??? Is that Slim Fast or Carnation Instant Breakfast??

Thanks Everyone!
spoiltmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8

93/7 lean meat is core. I use that a lot. I'm not sure about the other stuff though.
kellaramma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #3  
focused and aiming

Do you go to WW meetings? The Core info is in their introduction booklet. Milk is not limited. You can have enough to be satisfied. (Does that help?)
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 227/212/135

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks Everyone!

I don't attend meetings. I'm an At Home Member and Core was introduced After I purchased my materials. My materials are from 2004.
spoiltmom is offline   Reply With Quote