Old 03-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Coco on your anniversary!

Happy for your weight loss Michelle...enjoy every ounce!

I spent a lot of money this afternoon. The upstairs toilet is leaking so we decided that it was time to start working on that bathroom. I bought a toilet, a sink, and new hardware for the sink, tub and shower. Now, to do the work! It will look nice and should be fine for when we sell in two years.

I've done very well with restricting my eating for the rest of today after the buffet breakfast (and I was not too crazy with that). I've only eaten fruit, salad, lf dressing and four shrimp. I haven't had much exercise unless you count wandering around stores!

Take care all,
Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:22 AM   #77  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm going to go have some lovely breakfast and then I'll try to be back after that to catch up. I've got to make a grocery list and then get started on baking some cookies to mail to Cindy's Son at school. I'll need to be here with all of you to distract myself from the smell of chocolate chip pecan cookies!

We had a great time at the party but I didn't eat very well. Thank goodness tomorrow's rebirth is right around the corner!

I'll be back later.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #78  

Good Morning:

I slept for hours and hours and am now almost frantic about all the work I have to do. Of course, if I had not slept, I'd be physically tired as well as emotionally strung out. The details are boring, but I've got two major work projects hanging over my head, the house is the mess that houses get into when you're trying improve their looks, and I'm fed up PAST the gills. I'm thinking that I'm owed a meltdown, but they never seem to work for me!

So, today I'm going to go see MIL in the hospital and try to make some progress on all that stuff hanging over me.

I will NOT eat from stress!

Rhonda
Old 03-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #79  
Donna

Coco - Happy Anniversary (a day late).

Michelle - congrats on the loss. Every loss counts.

Rhonda - Hope you can stay away from the eating.

Vicki - Good luck starting over on monday. Remember the past is past and there's nothing we can do about it.

Yesterday was so/so. Not doing well on the 2-3 hour eating at all. I went to my sil for the massive b-day thing, and there was nothing good for you to eat except the antipasta salad that I'd brought. Well I couldn't eat just that So I ate what I shouldn't have and today my tummy is telling me I don't eat fatty foods any more.....Oh well one day will not brake me.

Well gotta go finish cleaning the kitchen, didn't have time the last couple of days so it was pretty scary

Have a great day everyone.

-Tech
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #80  

So far, so good. Have spent the afternoon running around town visiting my ex's family members...and NOT eating or drinking what I shouldn't.

Rhonda
Old 03-18-2007, 05:52 PM   #81  
Southside White Sox Fan

Way to go, Rhonda! I just finished baking two batches of cookies and am now going to make dinner. It took me all day to force myself. I ate 2 cookies and they don't even taste good to me. Call the newsroom!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #82  
focused and aiming

happy anniversary yesterday, coco.

rhonda, i count wandering around stores as exercise. well, not really, but i'm always exhausted afterwards.

congratulations on the eating!!

vickie and donna, i'm having a rebirth today. so far so good.

okay, chickies. it's time to get ready for those spring clothes.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #83  

I caved in to chocolate...but only two individual pieces of Hershey's ....remember cocoa is a bean, so chocolate IS a vegetable.

We got the new toilet installed; no leaks!

Vickie...way to go. I was going to bake for DH today and told him I just couldn't resist eating it if I baked today. Can you believe that he has lost almost 10 pounds since January by cutting out potatoes and bread. I know that I hate him, for sure!

Good night all!

Rhonda
Old 03-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #84  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Angry Pass The Duct Tape!

Okay - need to tape my mouth shut - I am an eating maniac - can't stop feeding my face! I don't know what to do with myself! Maybe the stress of coming home? TOM finally arrived but boy I have shovelled everything I can find into my mouth - including a big breakfast w/my gf at Denny's this morning - THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! I am actually gaining instead of losing weight - WRONG DIRECTION! Any insights greatly appreciated? maybe just the aftereffects of cruise food???

Michelle - congrats on your loss - I agree any loss is a good one - hope you did okay at your st. patty's day celebrations. And I live in Ottawa - originally from Montreal. Have visited Vancouver once and LOVED it - just a beautiful city and area!

Coco - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you and hubby had a nice celebration. And that chicken recipe sounds interesting - very creative of you!

Vickie - congrats on your cookie control - well done!

Rhonda - your chocolate indulgence does not sound that serious - don't fret too much about it - and yes we have a lovely dusty of snow - and it was pretty cool and windy today - looking forward to some warmer temps this week.

Felt crappy all weekend - either stomach ache/backache/headache - even a low grade fever at times? - yesterday did the shopping thing w/dd - she even bought me an ice cream cone as a thank you! My back hurt tho and a bit of a headache all day (hormonal I"m sure due to TOM). Not enuf sleep last night - stayed up to watch some great old movies - 'orson welles' night - watched Lady from Shanghai and then The Third Man - they just don't make them like that anymore! But forgot I was meeting gf for breakfast or I would have gone to bed earlier!

Good news is I finally finished unpacking and doing the laundry - even the delicates/fancy stuff and my bathing suits - most everything put away and suitcases ready to go down to the basement - what an ordeal!

I am dreading work tomorrow - big meeting/brainstorming session which I organized with staff from all the review bureaux - feeling unprepared - have to finish up some slides/charts for my 'part' - hope it goes well - all afternoon of course! Then Tuesday my manager is in for HER LAST DAY - lunch out of course - then she is gone gone gone - did I mention that I was asked to be ACTING MANAGER while she is away? For the first month anyway - I did agree but frankly I am not really that interested in her job - and while I do get acting pay - it's really not worth my while (like $25 more per week!). My 'original' Director should be back from language training soon and we all await his return as he will probably be making some 'decisions' then!

And tonight for fun dh and I took the national IQ test which was on tv tonight - very interesting - they had groups of surgeons, mayors, fitness instructors, millionaires, tattoo artists and celebrities taking it on tv - live as well! If anyone wants to try it here's the link: http://www.cbc.ca/testthenation/takethetest/

I need to refocus and start taking care of myself instead of letting myself go - hopefully I can regain control - tomorrow is BRAND NEW DAY!!!

Frouf
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote