WATP ~ JULY: Daily Check In

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • You'll have to forgive me for the oh-so-short post! I have the most AWFUL migrane that I have been dealing with for days!

Morning Workout~ 3 Mile Super Fat Burning Walk w/3lb weights

Evening Workout~ TurboSculpt
  • I have migraines ALL the time. Totally understand. I cant believe that you were able to excercise with one!

WATP walk strong this mornign.
    um....nothing tonight (oops)
  • Good morning all,

Just finished the 3 mile Express.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Hey everyone- hope you are all good... 2 Mile with weights for me today
  • Today's workouts:

Morning Mile with 3 pound weights
    Booster Mile with ab belt
    25 crunches
    Evening Mile

Have a great one!

Michele
  • Thank you for the warm welcome!! I've always heard great things about the WATP program - and I've enjoyed it so far myself.

Started the day yesterday with the 1 mile with 3 lb weights. Did strength training later in the day (and boy, am I feeling the combination of the two today!) Taking today off, but will resume with the 2 mile bright and early tomorrow.

Thanks again!
    Tina
  • Good evening all,

Tori, I hope your father-in-law's surgery went well.

Tina, I'm so glad you're enjoying the WATP program. I don't think I could have stuck with anything else as a beginning exerciser. I've tried some other things, and they're fun to mix it up a bit. But I have two left feet and some of the other "dance-y" DVDs really confuse me.

Cassie, I hope you're feeling better.

Marie, Are you vacationing already? Enjoy your time away from work. It always seem to fly by.

Curlygrll, I tried the Walk and Jog one a few weeks ago. It was a Netflix DVD so I just tried it out for a couple of weeks and sent it back. I enjoyed it. It was fun to do something different. It was 2 and 1/2 miles in about 30 minutes, so I enjoyed it for those mornings when I was running late. If I decide to buy it, I'll definitely need a better sports bra.

Michele, Your 2006 miles are sure adding up!

Hi Cathy and Michelle

Thanks to everyone for the congrats on my 100 lb milestone. I'm ready for the scale to move again, but it has a mind of its own.

Okay, I know i'm being long-winded, so I need to report that I did an additional mile in the park tonight. DD walked two of the laps with me. Have a great night.
  • My headache was gone for a bit...but now it's back with a vengance.

Managed to get my workouts in.

Morning Workout~ Tae Bo Cardio

Evening Workouk~ Ab Jam and TJ Learn & Burn
  • Did the 2 mile for abs this morning.
  • Wow, It's so quiet here....

Just checking in to report that I did the 3 Mile Express this morning.
  • Cheers jtammy for the info on the walk and jog- I think I might treat myself to that series when I reach my first weight goal And I totally hear you on the sports bra issue- I would be lost without mine!

It is really hot here so I have been fighting off the urge to laze around and do nothing- I did the 1 Mile with weights yesterday followed by a little 20 minute pilates session. Today I did the 2 Mile with weights
  • Last night I did the Booster Mile with the stretchie and this morning I did the old Two Mile Walk.

Have a great day!

Michele
  • I could have sworn that I posted here lastnight, but I guess not!

Anyhow, here's my exercise for yesterday:

Morning Workout~ Walk/Kick

Evening Workout~ Turbo Sculpt

I'll post today's exercise later this evening.
  • I added the Power Mile and the Muscle Mile with 3 pound weights this afternoon.

Michele
  • Hey girls!

Had a great time today...took the kids to see "Cars"--very cute movie!

Morning Workout~ Cardio Party (Turbo Jam--what a WORKOUT!)

Evening Workout~ Ab Jam