Weekly Exercise Log 6/13 - 6/19

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 15min elliptical, 15 min jogging intervals + upperbody strength training
    Wednesday - AM cardio-30 min elliptical
  • Wednesday:
    ran 2 miles, intervals of 220 yards
    will be walking home, 1.5 miles
  • Monday- 2 times around the block with my dog in the morning; 12 mile stationary bike ride in the evening

Tuesday- 2 times around the block with my dog in the morning; Leslie Sansone Walk the Walk video in the evening

Wednesday- 30 second dance on the scale first thing this morning (I'm down to 189 baybee!!!); 1 hour on CardioFit machine
  • Wednesday:
    20 min run @ 8:00 pace
    10 min walk
    25 min stairmaster
    10 min recumbent bike
    30 min abs exercises
  • Wednesday PM: I jogged a mile(!) then walked the rest = 15min + 15min arc trainer
    Upper body + Lower body strength training.
  • Tack on a 2Xs around the block with my dog for my Wednesday count. I just did it at 8:30 tonight. I've noticed it's helping her sleep more at night too, she's not up and down crawling all over me in the middle of the night since I've been walking her too.
  • Wednesday-I did pretty good today. I painted my kitchen (up and down the ladder instead of putting the paint container up there, to add some burning) then cleaned the two bathrooms (which I HATE).
    Plus:
    30 minutes bike
    20 minutes bike -did them together but 2 different programs
    26 minutes treadmill
    I'd better lose weight by Friday or I'll...uh...I don't know what I'll do...probably holler at the scale *hehe*

Amber
  • Wednesday:
    1 hour of softball
  • Thursday - 1 hour at gym (10 minute elliptical, 24 on the treadmill walking, plus a minute jogging and half an hour of weights)

100 pushups.
  • WED:

15 min AB Class (can we say OUCH)
    45 min Cardio Class
  • Wed. - OFF
    Thursday - 3 mile road walk - almost got hit by a car; that was pretty exciting.
  • Thursday:
    30 min upper body weights
    30 min elliptical
    2 miles intervals running
    .5 miles walking
  • Thursday:
    walked to school, 1.5 miles
    1-hour circuit training class this afternoon
    walking home from the gym after class, 1 mile

I ended up taking the bus partway and only walking half a mile from the bus stop instead of all the way home because it was SO COLD outside.
  • threadmill 60 min, 4.5 miles. I'm on week three of the couch to 5 K so tis jogging and walking mixed.
    hopefully pilates tonight.
  • Thursday- walked 2Xs around the block with my dog in the morning before it got too hot outside, then in the afternoon I rode 12 miles on my stationary bike, and about an hour ago, I did my old 45 minute ab workout (I realize I took a little time away from doing this because my stomach's feeling like What the heck did you just do to me!?? *LOL*)