April Chat

• I'm Starting This Thread So That I Can Get To Know Some Of You In This Forum. Please Fell Free To Post Here, I Am 31 Years Old And I Have Been Overweight My Whole Life. Ten Years Ago I Joined Ww, I Lost A Good Deal Of Weight But Never Stayed Until I Made Lifetime. I Thought I Looked Good Enough, Yes I Did, I Met My Husband. We Started Dating And The Pounds Slowly Started Back. I Got Married And It Hit Me Like A Ton Of Bricks, When You Get Comfortable You Don't See Whats Going In Your Mouth Or On Your Hips. Then I Had A Couple Of Kids. The Soga Countiues....... I Turned 30 And Realized That An Entire Decade Had Been Wasted To A Mask Of Fat......... Turning 30 Was Key For Me, I Joined Ww 1-2005 The Same Month Of My Birthday. It Has Been 14 Months Of Up And Downs, But I'm Sticking With It Until I Reach Lifetime.

The Start Of This Month Was Not Good For Me. Not Feeling Well The Last Two Days, Sick To My Stomach. It Seems Thats When I Eat Poorly. I Will Regroup For The Start Of Tommorow.

I Would Love To Hear Your Stories On Your Weight Loss Journey, And Get To Know Some Of You. Please Feel Free To Post Here........

• Well it sure seems like there are alot of you out there, but not one of you wants to share. I started over today, and today was a good day. Lots of veggies and some hard boiled eggs for protien, not doing well with the water. I will start that tommorrow.. Hope all of you out there are on track.....
  • Sorry Alchina, We are not snubbing you on purpose. We generally all post in the daily threads. I didn't even see your thread until today. Its easier to keep up with everyone if we post in the same place instead of trying to track a bunch of threads. Please come join us there. We love new friends. Jump in!