Weekly weigh in (Feb. 21-27)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hope nobody minds me starting the thread this week.

I lost 2 lbs last week, despite being off plan Mon & Tues and starting TOM yesterday. Yippee! I'd venture to say next week I'll see even more of a loss when TOM is gone.

How was everyone else's week? I hope you all had a successful week, weight loss and otherwise.

Let's keep up the great work!
  • Ingrid: Congrats on the 2 lb lost. I bet you will see a even bigger loss next week after TOM is gone.

Last week was my first week on WW and I lost 4 lbs. Not too bad!
  • Lost one pound last week at 272. Will have to be careful this week as i got a bit off-track yesterday. Had a big day of x-country ski with lots of steep hills to climb....i let myself go afterwards with grilled chicken - fries sauce.....
  • Well done everyone. I lost three pound this week. I have stuck with my exercise which I am really pleased about.

I met my February goal of losing 5 lbs, on to Easter!!!!
  • Way to Go! Ingrid, Donna, Frenchie, and Kykaree - what great losses.

I have a real hard time believing my scale - but if this keeps up - I'm going to breast feed my son FOREVER! I lost 9 lbs this week. I've been trying to eat healthy - but I will admit I had too much soda and chocolate!

Can't wait to start walking.

Dana
  • I maintained this week at 254.5. I'm happy with that. With my pattern of lose some, gain some, lose, gain I was expecting a gain, especially after I indulged on Saturday and Sunday.

Ingrid: That is so awesome I know you've been really struggling these past couple of weeks and it looks like you are back on track and ready to lose the rest of it.

Donna: WTG on the 4 pounds. Great loss for the first week.

Frenchie Yeah on the 1 lb. loss. Good job on getting back on track.

kykareeThat is super on meeting your Feb. goal. Good luck on your Easter goal.

DanaYou rock. WTG on the 9 lb. loss. So how much longer do you have to wait until you can walk?
  • I guess I can go walking anytime.. for me physically it's okay. But living here in Green Bay, WI is the problem - winter never ends!! I want to wait till it's warmer to bring the baby outside for walks. It's times like this I wish I was in Texas or some place warm.

Dana
  • Ah ha Dana. I was thinking the doc had put you on restrictions or something. I forgot about that little bit of iceberg weather where you live . Have you tried out the Walk Away the Pounds tapes yet? I enjoy my walking outside with the kids but I just wasn't finding enough hours in the day to do it so I finally broke down and tried one and fell in love with it. I can just pop that tape in whenever and get in my exercise. I can even just walk while watching TV.
  • Good job everyone. I'm doing good but it's been a sturgle this week. I just keep finding myself in a funk and I want to eat bad stuff. I've been good all weekend and today so I think I will be all right. It's just been tougher this week.
  • Stayed the same this week ~ no loss. Oh well, at least the scale didn't go up.
  • When I weighed in last Wednesday I had lost another 3.5, so after 2 weeks I am down 9.8 and TOM was with me and everything...I've been pretty good this week so I am looking forward to this Wednesday when I weigh in again. Next week will be a different story (birthday party). Ugh...I can't believe I will be at a meeting on my birthday *sniff*. Maybe I'll stick a candle in my eggs that morning.

p.s. As a newbie here it took me a few minutes to figure out who TOM was...very clever ladies

Kudos and to all of you!
  • Well Done Everone! No gains, just losses and maintains!!
    Well, it took forever, but I think I might have boken my plateau...Im down a pound this morning. I'm going to put my scale away for a while, well at least a week, b/c I've been weighing every day. Not a good thing to do. So anyhoo...good luck to you all!!
  • Another week on the see-saw for me. I drop down to 200, then two on-plan days later, I'm back up to 204 or 205. I'm honestly at the end of my rope here.

Has anyone else had problems like this on the pill? I called my doctor's office today, but of course they didn't listen. They said I should wait another month or two. But with another month of NO LOSS, I'm afraid I'll totally lose my motivation. It's so hard when I'm doing everything right but not seeing any changes.

Sorry to complain, but I'm losing it.
  • Jennifer--I'm so sorry to hear it's wreaking havoc on you. Please don't give up. I have the IUD (it's the mirena one that sends out low doses of some hormone) and I'm sure it's part of the reason I have a seesaw pattern. I know it's so frustrating to be so close and yet so far away at the same time and I can only imagine it's twice as hard at that onederland spot. I don't remember what plan you are on but I know sometimes if you shake up your plan, exercise more or less it can sometimes get that scale rolling in the right direction. That's what I had to do to get these 9 pounds off since January. Of course I'm now stuck at just under 255.

You have worked so hard to get where you are. Hang in there I'm sure the scale will dip down. I can't remember if you said you are measuring or checking on your BF% but maybe those are going down.
  • May I join in? Good job, everyone. It is really motivating to see the success everyone is having. Jennifer, do you weigh yourself more than once a week? Because I know the scale can fluctuate quite a bit for lots of reasons. I think you can do it.

I just had my first week on WW. I lost 2 pounds. I posted a question about it you all might have seen. I was worried that that wasn't a very big loss for the first week. I have to take medicine that can cause weight gain, so I am stressed already that I may not be able to lose. BUT I will do it, no matter what. And 2 pounds is pretty good, I think. I just expected more the first week, you know. Keep up the good work, everyone!