what 2 soups should I buy?

• I want to stock up on Core soups but I am in Canada so we only have the big names. Which 2 Core soups do you think are really good. I will search them out and get a few. Thanks
  • Kally, my two all time favorites are Progresso Lentil (thick and VERY filling) and Healthy Choice Split Pea with ham and potatoes (WW said the few potatoes in this soup do not count against your potato/rice/pasta once a day limit).
  • Kally

Not a big souper except for homemade but every once in awhile I get the Campbells Beef Barley. My WW club promotes the Habitant brand soups so you might check them out......I have never had any of them tho.
  • I agree on the Habitant brand and Progresso - have not tried them all so can't comment on taste but I think some of them are pretty Core.

Where in Canada are u? I'm in Ottawa!

Froufie
  • and Kally I am over on Lake Huron...........hate to associate this with where I live but most have heard of Walkerton Ontario.......I am 30 minutes from there......what a sad time for that town

for those that don't know.....Walkerton lost a few residents and quite a few are still sick with the Water Disaster.....Ecoli etc so sad
  • thanks gang. i am in Vancouver looking at the daffodils (sorry)
  • Oh Kally - you're so lucky - between your daffodils and Deborah's balmy breezes I am SO JEALOUS!

Been to Vancouver once and loved it!!!! Stanley Park is amazing and a great place for walking! Would love get back there some day!

Frouf