Exercise Log - Jan 16-22

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Tuesday ~jan 18th

Finally got back into exercising this morning.

Stretch ~ 3 minutes
    10 minutes ~ Lateral Thigh Strider
    225 crunches
    Light Weight Training (5lb weights) 20 minutes
    10 sit-ups
    10 push-ups

Plan to walk while at work today.

Still a little sore but trying to get back into things slowly
  • mellbell - have you ever tried push ups with your feet on the stability ball? it is GREAT - hard to do but awesome for your core and of course your arms and chest.

monday - cardio day - 60 mins crosstrainer
    tuesday - off
  • Tuesday:
    65 mins elliptical
  • megan-I've been wanting to buy one of those stability balls, i hearda they work great for abs and everything. I just picture myself rolling around the house or better the dogs playing with it.

35 mins running
    150 crunches
    20 mins Strip to Fit video....LOVE IT....
  • Tuesday: 30 minutes HIIT, 15 minutes lifting.

How do you guys lift for so long? I can only do a few arm reps and a few leg reps before my muscles feel like they're going to explode!
  • Well my legs are killing me sooo bad from this past week of running I could barely walk last night at work, then everyone kept grabbing my thighs because they knew they hurt..mean mean people!

Anywho
    200 crunches
    150 push ups
    30 mins of Strip to fit

Has anyone tried the Strip to fit...it's a really good cardio and feels SOO good in your abs and glutes! Plus you feel sexy it's by Carmen Electra...I just bought it on sunday night...it's pretty fun
  • Wednesday - 65 mins elliptical
  • 3 miles, abs, pilates yesterday

30 mins work out video this morning and abs

If you are just starting out lifting use the highest weight where you can lift at least 10 times non-stop. And then take a short break and do another set or two
  • Tues:

30 min crosstrainer-2.16 miles
    30 min stretching
    10 push ups
    50 crunches
  • Wednesday - finally back into it!
    60 min pump class, normale weights, even did the tricep push ups instead of wimping out and doing dips!
    60 min walk - my BF suprised me by turning up outside the gym and suggesting we go for a walk.. my muscles are still feeling really week in class tho. I can do my reps and weights ok, but it feels like I have no strength to do it..
  • Wed:
    25 minutes stationary bike (7 miles...or was it 8....)
    10 minutes elliptical
  • Wednesday:
    30 min intense HIIT
    10 min brisk walk, including one nose-dive into the pavement (stupid ice!)
    weights - rest day
  • Thursday:
    65 mins elliptical/5.2 miles (longest distance in 65 mins so far!)
  • Hour Running
    150 crunches..
    100 push ups

thats it for today...i was pretty ecstatic about running for an hour...I never thought I would've been able to do that with my heart or asthma
  • wed - 45 mins crosstrainer, 15 mins stairclimber