NoVeMbEr WaLkErS, Just Walking Away the Pounds

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • Sunday Nov 7th-1 mile w/ 5# weights-outside walk-1.87
    Monday Nov 8th-2 mile w/ 3 and 5 # weights alternating-outside walk 1.94 mi
  • Morning all!!

Sarah ~ Thanks so much for the warm welcome
    Seemzy ~ Yay! Another newbie...lol
    SunnyD ~ Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Keep up the spirits!
    Sherry ~ Hi there my old friend. Thanks for telling me about the forum.
    Amy ~ Your walk sounded just beautiful at the lake.
    Jazzmine ~ I need to add weights to my routine too.

Keep up the great work!!

Well, log me for two more miles this morning....was supposed to be four, but I hit the ole snooze button twice....

~~~ Natalie ~~~

November miles logged so far: 6
  • Quote: Well, log me for two more miles this morning....was supposed to be four, but I hit the ole snooze button twice....
    Ditto for me, Natalie! On the snooze button, that is....I had great intentions to do at least a mile this morning, but that bed felt just too, too good! (The sweetie, small warm dog (Italian Greyhound,) and five cats curled around me didn't help either! THey're hard to leave on a chilly 6:30 morning!)

So I'm going to make up for it tonight.....I see another 4-mile Challenge walk on my horizon this evening, and I intend to do it with my 6# pair of Ironhands.
  • I did my one mile Leslie workout today,.. Later when I am watching tv, i will do reps with my 5lb weight:-)
  • I walked 3 miles during lunch today.

Nov Miles = 5
  • Did 2 miles today Feels good to have my groove back. Really hoping for a loss this week!
  • I am in for another 9 for yesterday and today
    29 for november 46 to go...
    Do you think the scale will EVER move?
  • well I got another 3 miles in and plan on doing more this evening once hubby gets home from work (more then likely 3 more miles). That brings my total to 26.2 miles all together
  • Another 2 today......I had big plans, but ended up getting home too late to do what I'd intended, so I did 2 of the 4 miles of the 4-mile Challenge.....I LOVE that one! Love, love, love the faster pace!
  • 3 miles elliptical for me today
    32 for November 43 to go...
    I might do another 3 tonight
    Do you think the scale will EVER move?
    -L
  • I walked 2 miles during lunch today.

Nov Miles = 7
  • did the one mile with leslie. I think I am beggining to get arm muscles from my 5 lb weight reps. My arm just used to be one flabby area, now there is a part in the middle that is drawn up,.. looks like a flabby W I hope that makes sense,.. but im hoping it is the beginning of new muscle. I tried to do reps yesterday but my arms just wouldnt cooperate,.. hubby says that is because you are supposed to do those every other day :-P
  • No workout today. I'm home sick w/a horrible cold. Working my way back to feeling better.
  • Hope you feel better, Sherry! Heather, it's important to alternate days so your muscles have time to recover. You might want to invest in a 7- or 8-pounder now, so you can increase the intensity.

I did the WATP 3-mile with 6# pair of weights tonight.
  • Hello all,
    The weather has been beautiful in Tucson. I am half way to goal.
    Debbie