Floozies November Walking/Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????

• My goal for November is 100 miles.
  • Started the month off with 3.
    11/1
    3/3/100
  • Goal 30 miles

3 miles walking

2 miles for aquafit

5 miles
  • You girls are AWESOME!

My goal for the month isn't so much the amount of exercise I will do, but the goal of posting it daily.

NOVEMBER 1

2 mile walking
  • Gayle-What a wonderful goal!

Dee-You started out awesomely! Please don't do too much at once, though!
  • Tuesday
    3/6/100
  • well I wouldn't mind joining you all. I want to do 100 miles and have 3.3 already done from yesterday. I will also be doing some tonight so will let you all know how that goes. I did taebo today which felt good (it was the advanced one and I am almost able to do all of what is required).
  • Welcome, Gabriel! We would love to have you join us here and over at our regular thread. Please feel free to post whenever!
  • NOVEMBER 2: 1.5 mile

NOVEMBER 3: 1.5 mile

Dee, I don't know how you do it! Since Monday, it has been freezing here. I feel like I have ice hanging off my nose when I'm done walking!
  • WELCOME GABRIELLE! Looks like your doing great on the weight loss!
  • well I did intervals (6 min. run/ 4 min walk) today and did 5 miles. It felt real good and I am pleased. I ended up increasing both speed and time this time so that is good that I was able to keep up the pace and it seemed not too difficult. Very happy about that
  • walked 4 miles

aquafit 3 miles

total 12 miles

Shelley that is a great picture of you. I like how you put it into a circle. It is too bad the color is a bit green.

GABRIELLE glad that you have come to join us. We could use a few more people here to motivate us.

Gayle where are you? Are you gone for a long walk?
  • Dee-I can't seem to get a decent picture uploaded. It always shows that it is too large. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.
  • Shelley the pic you lad is great. Larry said to me that you can play around with the color so it isn't so green. I am not sure how to make the pics smaller. Sherry helped me with that. I emailed her the pic and she posted it for me. But I do love your pic. When and where was it taken?