Saturday Menus

• B: Shredded Wheat/M
    S: fruit salad
    L: tomato soup/Vegetarian burger
    D: chicken fajita meat with grilled veggies
    S: C2 Coke
  • B: Woke up too late to eat this meal
    S: Banana
    L: Chicken sauted with peppers, onion, chilis and tomatoe. Searved as a salad with NF cheedar cheese and hoemade guacamole.
    D: Pork chop, grilled potatoes, grilled yellow squash, grilled bell pepper, NF milk
    Dessert: I am going to try the WW recipe for Banana Couscous Pudding and Friut Parfait.
  • B: porridge (oatmeal, red river cereal, flax, oat bran mix), milk, banana
    L: curried couscous, tomato, tuna, 2 cinnamon cookies for 1 point
    S: tossed salad with shrimp, sun dried tomato and oil dressing, corn on the cob, banana
  • Breakfast: 1 egg plus 1 egg white scrambled topped w/1 slice of FF cheese
    Lunch: 1 vegetarian burger
    Snack: SF canned fruit
    Dinner: Cajun chicken, French cut string beans w/cooked onions, butter beans
    Snack: SF jello w/canned fruit
    Late night snack: Will have Old Fashioned oatmeal

I have to have a late night snack because of my low blood sugar. I hope this menu is okay for Core.
  • B-two egg whites cooked
    L-two apples
    D-two beef fajitas on low carb tortillas, sour cream, regular cheese, onions, peppers, tortilla chips, salsa, guac.
  • yogurt w/added blueberries

popcorn

beef & barley vegetable soup

WW smoothie w/skim milk and strawberries

grilled pork chop
    broccoli
    quinoa
  • shed wheat/milk and banana
    l- oven roasted turkey and a pear
    s- meat loaf made with egg, oatmeal and a drained can of veg-all (came out great)
    garlic potatoes (recipe from turnaround book) came out good and carrots

snack-ff yogurt mixed with crushed pineapple and sf pitachico pudding mix. This recipe was given to us by our leader...it is really good~! you make a big batch and they eat some when you have a hankering
  • India, looks like CORE to me.

Lisa, is that 8 oz of yogurt?
  • B- two slices of extra lean ham
    L- some leftover chicken, ff cottage cheese and a big glass of ff milk
    S- boiled egg
    D- crock pot roasted chicken (yum!) with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I made the potatoes with ff milk and some chicken broth... so tasty!!
    S- 1 oz of leftover chicken dipped in a little BBQ sauce

all in all it has been a great OP day!
  • Janette,

That is the large yogurt...16oz, 1 can of pineapple crushed and drained and the s/f pudding...it is really good. you can top it with ff cool whip...