Can't decide on dinner...suggestions??

• I am being horribly indecisive right now. I need a meal I can make in about 30 minutes and just can't seem to pick one.

We have done the Taco Bake too many times. I am at work and can't access my cookbook. We are spicy fans, I LOVE the ethiopian crockpot meal.

I guess we have not had the taco bake in over a week...

I need divine inspiration!!
  • What type of meat/fish are you interested in? I remember the 5 Spice Salmon as being kind of spicy. What phase are you in? Mexican lasagna can be spicy if you use hotter salsa.
  • You could always throw something on the grill. I made shish-kabob last night that was wonderful! I marinated top sirloin, shrimp, yellow & green pepper, and red onions in olive oil, garlic and spices (garlic salt, onion salt, etc.) for 30 minutes in the fridge. Then DH strung them up and grilled them. They were awesome!

I'm going to go post a recipe for Spicy Bleu Cheeseburgers that is AWESOME! If you like bleu cheese, try it (although you may want to add more spice since you love it so much)!
  • Hmmm...I have time to stop by the store, so almost any meat or fish will do. Not a salmon fan, but some whitefish or talapia sounds good. Off to check out the Mexican Lasagna recipe one more time.

I am in Phase 1.5 (to steal the 3FC lingo from the survey). Have not quite started back on Phase 1, but am not being a true Phase 2 gal.

Thanks for the suggestions!!
  • Chile!!!!!!