Feisty & Sexy 50 & 60 yr. old #109

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Happy Sunday, We went to early church at 7:15 and then to breakfast with friends. I have been working in the yard planting flowers that I bought yesterday. If your ever see a vanilla nemesia buy it. It smells heavenly. There is a blueberry variety but it doesn't have the scent. I bought a hanging basket of it and few individual plants. The money that I saved on clothes I spent on flowers. I haven't watched The Weakest Link. I have seen ads for it and it seems like a rude show to me. Maria it sounds like you had a fun time with the kids. Don't worry about the gain - it will come off. You have good memories instead. I have to find a better scale. This battery one is the pits. It told me that I gained 50lbs the other day. Have to get ready for a wedding reception this afternoon. I am sort of muddy. Have a great day, Peggy p.s. I hope that all is well with Lily. I sent her an e-mail before Easter asking her to put me on your members page and I haven't heard anything.
  • .....welcome back Margot
    Hi Everybody

Welcome back Margot When you get a minute give us some details about your holiday.

Peggy Very often when these battery operated digital scales start to act up the battery has to be changed....or did you do "DAT" already??

I'll start a new thread, so see everyone on
    THREAD # 110