Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #22

You're on Page 24 of 24
Go to
  • Good lick Cathy...I'm sure you'll win in the end against that old moo. Glad to see you're still with us, even though you're busy getting ready to go home (dead jelous here)
    I've done all my Christmas shopping to send home, just got to get it allpacked in the boxes and hauled to the PO. I hate that bit! Hate the cost too.
    I have a job interview this morning. It's a tad further than where I'd want to be, but if they offer me a job, I'll take it, I'm getting desperate here! And bored. Actually though, for being bored, I've been well on plan this week and I even bought Christmas candy yesterday and although I didn't decline any, I counted itnto my points and I was ok
    How's everyone else doing?
  • for the Good Chris Wow you have been a good girl I know what its like to eat out of boredom when i'm at work food does'nt even enter my head but shopping does because i'm dealing with flyers all day i've usually spent my paycheck before I get it due to flyer browsing I sent off 3 payslips to that Union woman and a letter stating my grievances i'm expecting a call because none of it makes sense i'm hoping that they'll get that sick of it they'll just pay me the 8 hours and have done with me because i'm not going away what a load of bull**** for $40 they should be ashamed of themselves oooh my daughter has just come online so i'm off for a chat
  • Hello everybody! Just to let you all know, I've got a questionnaire going on the forum, could you please check it out, it's for my final year project, so all your help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks lots

Jen
  • I went to see Will Young again yesterday Peter Kay was there! I was star struck! Loads of people were round him the saddos I'm just jealous. I have texted everyone I know telling them I saw him though.
  • you saw will young? how much did he pay you to go? i'm hopefully off to see rammstein next year in berlin
  • honey im home
    evening all
    chris i heard you shout and came over sorry im a wee bit late but having a dreadfull time here at the moment craigs real sick hes got glandular fever and has dropped over a stone in 10 days{would recommend it but the throwing up and temps of 103 and the constant ache puts you right off} but hey he must be getting better hes starting to moan and he was really *****y with the doc today when she took 3 tubes of blood so how is everyone ???? bloody nice avatar VEGGIE , CHRIS thats not still that bloody chemist job your chasing for the wages they owed you is it?? whats happening with the rest of you ? me well the diets crap the exercise is non existant but i have stopped smoking !!!! {probably explains the weight } right im off being a clucky mother means ive not slept very well the last two weeks so im knacked
    speak soon
    kirsty
  • Kirsty hope you all get better soon
  • Hi Girls

Hi Kirsty..sorry to hear that Craig is poorly yep thats right i'm still after my pay from that "chemists job" as you put it
  • Hope you had a good time Veg!
    Peter Kaye at Will Young - that's a funny combination. I think I love Peter Kaye, especially as Max, which is v. disturbing!
    Was anything different from when we went? Did he do an encore this time? Where were you sitting?
  • I was in block A this time (C last) had v good view. It was the same set but the last song was a traditional encore this time! And there were streamers from the ceiling dunno what happened to them the first night. I know Peter Kay went to see him in Blackpool on the summer tour as I went and was annoyed I hadn't spotted him that time!
  • Well hello everybody. It's certainly been quiet in here lately, I know I've not nattered much either. It's that busy season we all know and love and spend money like we're rich hey?

Well like I put in the weekly weigh in, I have managed to gain. I am so not trying right now at this weight loss business, I don't know if I'm fed up of it, happy with the way I am ( I know that's certainly NOT true) or if I just ned to really be kicked up the youknowwhere to find my motiviation.

I have actually been thinking that I seriously started this WW plan in Jan 02 and here we are about to hit Jan 05 and I've only lost about 24 pounds now, because I keep messing about and gaining and losing the same ones every now and then. I definitely need to do some rethinkng!

OK, enopugh about my woes...who is 100% ready for Christmas then? Including the buying, the wrapping and the baking? I won't raise my hand, I have some serious wrapping to do this morning, but seeing as the kids are out of school now, I shall have to sit in my wardrobe (it is big enough for me to fit in) so no one sees what I'm wrapping and comes looking over my shoulder.

Has anyone got any snow yet? I keep checking weather forecasts and it says it could be a white Christmas, first in 23 years, that might be cos Cathy's gone home though.....

Right, all of ya, pop in and say hi, and If I don't get the time to pop back before Christmas, everyone have a wonderful one and heres to all new US' come 2005
  • I have had 3 mince pics today! and have just had a sherry I probably wont be able to move by January.
  • Merry Christmas all... have a wonderful day, eat, drink and be very merry, we''ll all start on the weight loss journey again when the left overs are gone
  • This seems to have slipped a bit. I guess we need a new one.