EXERCISE for get moving america week May 17-23

• bet ya didn't know this, did ya? neither did i. i got a flyer from my gym.

soooo. yesterday was a 2 mile walk. and this morning an hour hike. and tonight is gym night. without fail.

how are you all doing? VOW, our absent veg? barb? pookie? chickadeedeedeedee?? ditzy? everyone else???
  • Hiya Goils,
    I've been too busy to post, but not too busy to exercise! Are my priorities wrong?

Saturday I did my 1 hour 15 minutes at the gym and will do so again this afternoon. And if gardening up a storm on Sunday counts, I did that as well. Under all this fat I do believe I am already starting to gain some muscle.

Later,
    Chickadee
  • My mom's working this week, so I didn't walk this morning only my advanced aerobic water workout.

BTW ole Alvin's trainer quit to get a real job, so he has a new one, and we are both impressed with her! She not only is a trainer, but a nutritionalist, and she even went to the pool with Alvin to see what he was doing in the water, so she could give him a few new "moves" So it's Goodbye Erin, Helloooo Anna. Good thing I'm not the jealous type!
  • I got my America moving!

On Tuesday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym.
    Wednesday I did my 1 hour 15 circuit training routine. I think I overdid it a bit on the lat pulldowns though at 70 pounds. I'm kind of sore today!

I also did lots of gardening yesterday. It was tough, so I decided it counts as exercise too.

Pookie - is Gazelled a word or a Pookism?

Later,
    Chickadee