Hello from lots of May fat chicks in UK #21

You're on Page 8 of 18
Go to
  • That woman took 18 months to lose 14 stone. See this is what being ill is doing to me I am watching day time tv, need to go back to work.

Am feeling a bit brighter today, still have a sore head and am coughing like I smoke 50 a day, but at least I can breathe through my nose. My ears are sore too, need some more nurofen.

The boys are coming home for lunch today, isn't that a treat for me........ I need to go up the shop and buy some cheese as I was given strict instructions on what they are expecting for lunch.

Have been trying to catch up on my work emails this morning. Can't for the life of me think why. They are bad enough to cope with when I'm feeling 100%.

Didn't phone the nice slimming world lady last night, must do it today.
  • I taped gmtv2 on itv2 today hopefully that is yesterdays I feel pain on this thread everyone take some ibuprofen and go back to bed
  • I am stupid gmtv2 is a load of cartoons
  • Hope the kids don't catch it Carol you sound really poorly i was looking at SW's website last night and there is a guy on there that has lost about 15st too 210lbs thats an average person and a half

I did'nt do much yesterday only the necessaries its nice and sunny today so i'm definitely getting rid of all those flowers that want transplanting out

I just checked my emails and there was 15 junk ones not one that i wanted to read some are even in spanish it me off that these people can get my email addy
  • Am not 100% yet but am going back to work tomorrow. Am still coughing from the bottom of my boots but that is a good excuse to cancel my Aberdeen visit for tomorrow.

Am going to restart my healthy eating tomorrow, as I'm not going to Aberdeen means I can go to my normal SW class. Am looking forward to it
  • sorry girls too sore to sit must have pulled the big muscle that wraps around from just under your ribs in front to above the hip in the back and it feels like im trying to breathe through water and it hurts to breathe or move so im off and ill speak tomorrow {serves me right for scrubbing floors last night } have a good one
    kirsty
  • It's rather warm here today. 86 degrees earlier. Have drank loads of water cos I've been thirsty and eaten like an angel. Weigh in tomorrow, don't feel like I've lost an inch a pound or even an ounce. Hope I haven't gained, but if I have, then it'll be no one's fault but my own.
    Carol and Kirsty, hope you both feel better soon, you both sound horrible.
    Cathy, when's your next shift then? I
    I've just written my formal letter of resignation ready to hand in tomorrow, I was really professional and nice although what I really wanted to say was off!
    Our wages were all posted last week on our board meeting minutes and cooks, bottle washers and hourly dinner ladies earn more than me. Not that they don't deserve it, but I deserve at least the same if not more for what I do, and last year when I tried to get a pay raise with other girls I work with, we were told if we don't shut up, we'd be fired.
    Sorry, needed to let off steam there.....
    Am off to bed now,
    See you all tomorrow. Stay well or get better soon.
  • Chris sounds like you are well rid of that employer.

Was just on checking the syns in my morning actimel. 1.5 syns in the zero fat one, not too bad. Am going to have a green day, am just boiling some eggs to make an ernormous salad with at lunch time and am planning on having a baked potato with noodles (????) for dinner

best scoot and get ready for work
  • Morning ladies,
    Have called in sick today. Hannah is wheezy and feeling like crap and kept me up half the night. Don't think I canmanage running about after five autistic kids today, so am going back to bed to catch up on some sleep.
    Carol, are you feeling better? Your lunch sounds nice, with loads od eggs in a large salad. Noodles?? With a baked potato, it sounds good to me
    One of my main staples is a baked potato which Dave finds amusing, I do doctor them up though so it is a bit of variety. My favourite is adding fat free thousand island dressing, have done that since it was a must have when I was pregnant with J and I still love it.
    It's going to be warm here again today, 88 degrees. Might have to turn the air on a bit later as it does get rather warm upstairs by afternoon and stuffy by the time everyone heads to their beds.
    Am back off to bed now, have a good one all.
  • Am feeling brighter, still coughing away. It is good to be back at work and into the normal routine.

Although as the sun is shining I could have been sitting in the garden with a good book !!!!
  • Hi Girls

Chris, that is outrageous that bottle washers earn more than you have you only just found this out? just think you could have been washing bottles instead of being a punching bag for some kid I'm working in the morning will be something different to learn then.

Get Well Soon Kirsty

Glad you're feeling a bit better Carol

Well, i managed to get some of those flowers out but one spot where i wanted to plant some (around the pond) was rock so i had to abandon that idea it would have looked pretty too but what can you do when you're trying to grow flowers in hardpan (gravel) it would be heaven to have some decent soil at least daisies don't mind growing in it along with that blasted broom.

So Far i'm 9 days OP a record for me as of late there has been a couple of times when i've been starving and my stomach has growled at me (not heard that for a long time ) but i've persevered and not out If i'm really, really hungry then i'll eat something but if its just a little growl like last Sunday just as i was about to finish my shift then i think "good, now eat some fat"
  • Am absolutely shattered
  • Poor Carol
  • Weigh in tomorrow and my scales have me two up I know I shouldn't be standing on them
  • i think im down but a bit iffy with my scales so will have to wait until tomorrow to see still in absolute agony went to docs to try and get an appointment for today but open surgery was full and the earliest normal appointment was monday ive got my three monthly appointment with my own doc on friday and will just have to hold on for that its taking me twice as long to do anything that is anything you dont have to bend for or stretch and it hutrs like buggery to breathe i got kicked by a horse once and broke two ribs and i cant remember it being this sore so im going to take the dogs out have a nice hot shower and slump in front of the comp with my heat pad on and play with my wee men so ill catch you all later
    kirsty