What kind of shoe are you?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I think I'm a casual canvas flat slip-on sneaker.
  • A chunky heeled knee high leather boot with silver buckles!
  • In the winter, I'm an ***-kicking, black Doc Martin boot.
    In the summer, I'm a laid-back, hippy Birkenstock sandle.
    I AM Canadian.
  • ellis : you are my twin shoe. lol except i am only a birk for half the summer the other half i am no shoe, just bare feet playing in the grass.
  • I am a high heeled, strappy, sexy sandal in the summer and a high heeled leather knee high boot in the winter - except when i'm out with the crew - then I am a K-Swiss.
  • In my career I am a steel toed leather upper that is ANSI certified.

In my personal life I am slip on athletic shoes or chunky heels depending on my mood

Chris
  • In my mind, I've got legs a mile long with red high-heeled pumps. In reality, it's running shoes, or muddy old running shoes, or hiking boots or barefoot. And flip-flops in the summer when I'm not in previously mentioned running shoes. Whn I need to have something other than gym attire, It's usually chunky strappy things dug from the back of my daughter's closet. We call her Imelda
  • Well being on my feet all day means I am my Nike walkers... but in the real world leather sandels or burks...
  • I'm a Comfortable Flat a la "Easy Spirit" & "Hush Puppies". I know , I know Yawn!

I love the LOOK of those HIGH heels but would not make it 5 feet in them!
    This is where I would wind up
    if I tried those heals >>HORIZONTAL
  • I hope we're not going to see any Naturalizers in here. There's a limit to what we'll put up with in Alternachicks.
  • uh-oh, Ellis is coming by to check closet floors
  • Well, I'm a black leather boot 3 seasons of the year. (In real life and in my dream world.) They can be chunky soled, buckled, snake-skinned (fake), tall, short.....but always black.

In the summer, I'm a...yep, you guessed it, black sandal girl, usually a little higher but sometimes flat (depending on what I'm doing). Man, am I predictable. *LOL*
  • Whatever one it is, it is one that rubs the ball of my fot and the heel and the toe bones. Grr! I just got some wide court shoes and thought they'd be comfy but I was hobbling along like an old lady in them.
  • boot fetish...
    I love love love boots. high heel , low heel, cowboy, fetish, freak , gimme em all. Especially thigh hi purple or back suede boots with the perfect blacl leather mini!!!

Buat like Miss Chris-work boots with steel toe or fire boots of rubber or leather. No where near as nice!
  • I love a wedged shoe, high or low for office or going out or with jeans... I like height I need height... I also LOVE anything I can slip on without having to bend down and tie, for some reason I HATE tying shoes....and Runners for Running ....