Exercise Log

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi guys... Kinda new here...thought I saw on of these somewhere, but I dont seem to be able to find it, so Ill start a new one.
    I need to see my accomplishments in black and white!
  • I wen to the community center today and did 2 miles on the treadmill. First mille slow and steady at 3.2 on 7% incline. Second at 3.6 at 3%. Then arms and leg lifts... I dont know all of the exact names! Came home and did 300 crunches with ab roller. I feel like I worked really hard, and that I actually accomplished something!
  • Well...Ok I guess I'll just post to myself.
    I just got back from the CC. Walked 2 miles at 3.3 on 7% incline.
    Did arms and legs too. Came home and did 200 crunches.
    Hed bowl of raspberry sherbet with lemon juice.
  • I didnt get any exercise today but yesterday i did 20 minutes on the bike 2 circuits lower body and 25minutes on the cross trainer. I have to rest my shoulder for the next few days so no gym for me.
  • tuesday went to the gym, did 3 circuits
    thursday was the same
    yesterday walked for 45 min w/mom
  • Havnt posted in a while...Ive been BUSY,BUSY, BUSY!!
    So far this week(starting Sunday) Ive been very good!
    I switched my diet over to WW points, I hit a plateau and needed a boost. I walked 2.3 miles( I drove and clocked it after) with Abby in the stroller on Sunday. Monday went to community center and did 1 mile on treadmill(3.3 MPH at 8% incline) and 2 miles on air bike(cant remember the speed). Also did The weight machines...I dont know the names of the exercises though.

I weighed this AM and was down 2 more pounds...so my spirits are lifted!
  • I did 3 circuits @ the gym yesterday
  • Just started a new exercise regime. I've been doing free weights in the mornings 6 days a week. Last week we bought an Aero Pilates reformer from QVC and now I'm doing rebounding and toning regularly (well, hopefully it'll be regularly - LOL!).

Today: Toning upper and lower body. Rebounding 20 minutes.
  • Normally I take aerobics 3X a week (in addition to weightlifting 2X a week and walking 2X a week), but instead today I took a water aerobics class with my DH. It was fun, and a lot more strenuous than I thought it would be. My DH was really struggling at the end, but I think my 3X a week aerobics class made it possible for me to keep up even as a newbie. We'll probably continue to do this on Wednesdays only (the only time we can fit it into our schedule together) and I'll do my normal land aerobics on Monday and Friday.
  • I walked for 20 min on Tuesday. Going back today.
  • I walk my dog every morning at 5:30 am it's only 3/4 of a mile - I need to exercise sooo much more. Good Thread!
  • 3 circuits @ the gym tonight
  • Yesterday: 20 minutes rebounding (to the beginning of "The Mummy" with Brendan Frasier - what fun!)

Today: My day off. I may or may not work out; I take Fridays off each week.
  • Ok chickies...I've had Aunt Flo visiting for 4 days and havn't been to the center ANY OF THEM!!!! Ive got to get off my A$$ and DO SOMETHING, the problem? I DO NOT FEEL LIKE IT!!! I wish I had somebody standing over me MAKING me go... Im going to try to get motavated.
  • OH MY GOSH!!!
    Ive lost 2 more pounds!!!
    I CAN NOT believe it! Aunt Flo visited last week...actually she just left yesterday, and I was off plan for 4 days. Im SHOCKED!! And also VERY HAPPY!!!
    I measured this AM, too. Ive lost 22 inches as well!