21 day challenge!!!

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • My Day 2

I walked my 30 minutes (plus 15 more minutes)

Committed to not over doing and burning out. That slow progress is the best way to go for life long changes.

I would like to start walk/run in about a month, though I tried some of that this morning.Be so cool to run a mile someday!!!!
  • Day 3 down
  • Day three down.
  • Day 8 finished. Been eating my breakfast and drinking my water. But for some reason I've been drinking the majority of it in the evening!!!
  • Day 4 and 5 down!
  • Day 4-check!
  • Day 4....21 situps.
  • My Day 3

I am committed to 30 minutes a day

I did that this morning, plus an extra 10 minutes.

.....yay........18 days to go.....lol
  • Day 9 completed!!

I do have to say....that tomorrow may be a challenge in itself to get these done!! I might have to start over!! (and I'm only half way through!)

Just thought I would bring that up.
  • My Day 4

I walked the usual 30 mintues, plus 10 for cushion.
    That 10 mintues gets me back where I started from.....lol.Thinking it is basically a 2 miles walk.

The Gabster and I did it with the sprinkles!!!! Rain, thunder , lightening.......we ain't wusses.

Actually it was just a sprinkle or 2.....didn't last long, covered her with my coat and all was well.
  • Day 5 down and going strong.
  • My Day 5

I walked 30 minutes, with the usual 10 extra.

In the rain!! I must say feel a boost to get out there and get it done each day when I have to *report* in.
  • I've been doing really good even though I don't post here everyday. Being able to count baked potatoes, kiwi and other things I like is making this a lot easier.
  • Miserable Day 6

Ok- after a nap, with a pms back,and basically in a grumpy mood I managed a 30 mintue walk in the rain.

Tomorrow it will be sunny
  • Day 12 done and over with!

I thought I would have some trouble doing this on my "sweetheart" time, but I'm not. I've been doing well with breakfast (although I really haven't felt like having it) and I've been drinking tons of water.

Everyone else is doing FANTASTIC! Keep it up girls!!