Weekly Weigh In 2004

You're on Page 11 of 30
Go to
  • Well Done Kirsty and SW ignore that Kirsty what colour thong are ya gonna get?
  • black of course l love black undies look at focussed if you want the latest family saga i dont want to vent in to many places ill probably get flung off the forum for using blooming terrible language
  • I lost two pounds this week!! Am a very happy bunny indeed. Good luck to all future weigher-inners
  • Congrats everyone. What a rude nurse. She sounds like the woman in the shop when I ordered my wedding dress. I had just had my daughter and was breastfeeding still (my boobs alone had gone from a 32a to a 38ee - lol). I ordered my dress two sizes smaller than the one that fit me. And she insisted on being very rude about how she didn't think that I would lose the weight. It was the incentive that I needed - lol. I took great satisfaction in going for my fitting of my size 10 wedding dress a some months later - lol (especially as by this point I was much smaller than her - lol). Wouldn't want to see her now though now that I have put it all back on again apart from the boobs - lol.
  • Well Done Chris

@ SW awwww, the days of size 10 i'm sat about 4ft from racks of some and "dream" of one day being able to wear them again all it takes is willpower so whats up wi' me? When i was home BIL commented on a woman who comes in the local saying that she must have a ton of clothes because he never see's her in the same thing twice i replied "wait until you see all mine! i've got racks and racks of them, mind you half of them don't fit me anymore they are a size 10" he looked at me and said "CRIKEY, that must have been a long time ago"
  • hey super you can have my boobs if you want im a 42 ee and i cant wait to get rig of them my sisters say i got there shair and i agree i also got the bum the thighs the stomach thats what they get for being sizes 8,10 and 10 respectively and when i told them they come as a package they didnt want them anymore
  • I have lost 4.5 pounds this week Yes I'm happy hee.
  • Well done Veggie!! Isn't that your first stone shifted?

Tracy
  • Veggie, Veggie, Veggie! You are doing absolutely awesome woman. Well done on all your good work, and Tracy must be about right with that being a stone now? Brilliant
  • Veggie looks like you've found the plan for you

I'm holding my own here but at least i've not gained anymore
  • I have lost 22 in total 12 at slimming world
  • hey veggie thats blooming marvelous well done you
  • Veggie, you are indeed a star. Well done. 22 pounds is wonderful
  • I'd like to thank the academy, all at 3fc and of course...me