Feisty & Sexy 50 - 60 year olds #233

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Oh I have missed so much. And the pictures are a great idea. Peggy so nice to meet you in person. And Maria, you are amazing with the photos. you will certainly do well with your new business.

Now what do I do, as I don't have a scanner, nor a digital camera, but maybe I can find a friend with one to help me out. Or even my DD but she is up in Virginia. Help! I need instructions.

So nice to read what everyone has been up to. This has been a very busy week for me. We had octoberfest at the Clubhouse tonight, and there was a lot of planning that went into that. Also we had out monthly Ladies luncheon, and this month another friend and I were the hostesses.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to fill you in on the rest of my activities. Our 'baby' is doing okay now, and we haven't had to take her out in the middle of the night lately. Don't know what her problem was, but glad it is seemly fixed.

Sounds like you gals had very nice Thanksgiving Holiday.s I always loved to watch the geese flying over when we were up north. They are amazing, and the point goose is the one who breaks the path, so to speak, and the V is helpful against the wind difficulties. Did you ever read about the girl who taught some geese to fly and migrate, with an ultralight airplane?

"See you tomorrow" It will be great when all the pictures are available and we can really see everyone. Ann
  • P.S. Maria you have a great profile. Ann
  • Go to new one!