November 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 16 of 18
Go to
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁🍀😷❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Teri I'm not a vinegar person, but I would say that you could cut it. I do like a squeeze of lemon with seafood, etc. Great job on the exercise.

Steps from yesterday: 8,857

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 27

Luke 15:7
    'I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and the nine just persons, which need no repentance.'

Les dreaded Thanksgiving. He loved his family and friends, and he liked the parades and the football, and he even appreciated the day off from work, but he knew there would be so much tempting food that he wasn't supposed to have. It made him sick to think of all the wonderful things he would have to say no to. He walked up the front sidewalk and rang the bell. He was met by a dozen people who immediately went into raves over how great he looked. He was the topic of conversation the entire day. It wasn't so bad, after all. With everyone complimenting him he found he had more strength than ever to turn down fattening food.

Today's thought: God will send strength through family and friends!
  • Good morning again! Still haven’t had breakfast and worked out but will do so soon. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • hello to all!
    WI and WO have gone out the window the past few days. Such is life!

Teri a street taco is usually two small corn tortillas stacked on top of each other then filled with just a spoonful of meat and bit of cilantro. Think of them as a 'slider' of taco's They are meant to be eaten in just about two bites. Vinegar can be strong and watering it down sounds like what you need to do. I personally like the flavor LOL

So I am really starting to like the idea of making large batches of food and making freezer meals that I can pull out on a weeknight and pop in the microwave as well as have DH take them to work for lunch. Today I tried the burrito wraps I made at the beginning of the week that I had froze. Reheating in the microwave took under 4 min and the tortilla got a bit softer than I would have liked but as it cooled I could handle it much easier. So today I am going to make a batch of butter chicken with rice and freeze and see how that one turns out.
  • Good evening! Went for one very brief power walk today. Ran errands, too. Got everything I needed to do today done. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1610 calories +

Breakfast ( 560 calories & )
    2 protein bars 560 calories

Lunch ( 400 Calories)
    Grilled chicken sandwich w/honey mustard 400 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)
    single serving popcorn 100 calories
    cheddar cheese 100 calories
    cheese burger 350 calories
    steamed okra 100 calories

Exercise:
    Gina B Upper Body Circuit walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked to and home from church tonight. Went directly home after church. Had supper after I got home. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Good morning
    I took in around 1750-1800 calories yesterday. Can do better.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 13,022

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 28

Genesis 1:31
    And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

One thing that makes dieting so hard is that what we have to give up is so good. We have found ways to make foods into so many wonderful concoctions. It would be a lot easier to give up certain foods if they were drab and boring. Yet, variety is a true gift from God. We are given special treats to enjoy, but not to overindulge in. Gluttony robs life of its special treats. When we have whatever we want whenever we want it, then nothing is special anymore. If we will practice discipline and self-restraint, then we can treat ourselves to rich, luscious foods without worry of what they will do to us. That way, we come to enjoy treats the way God meant us to enjoy them.

Today's thought: When I indulge too much, I bulge too much!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
  • November 2021
    Good Morning!

Thanks for talking to me about vinegar...

Nancy: Thanks for informing me about street tacos.

Diana: When the tech industry was burgeoning, I was one of those who went out in the wee hours of the day to purchase some new gadget and pick up gifts family wanted. Now we primarily get gifts for kids...or give money. Sometimes, I order stuff on line. Oh, in the past, we have gone on cookie tours in Dec. and soup tours in Feb. Both were very nice community events to promote businesses...

CieCie: I also had cell phone problems...I did not know that my phone would no longer be supported, so I picked one up at the eleventh hours last night and spent some on the phone with tech support getting it going...They spent a lot of time with me. I usually do a lot of research before buying tech stuff, but I bought this phone and my current laptop and tablet on the spur of the moment. I wish that my tech stuff did not become so outmoded so quickly...

Oh, I am up 2 pounds. I did some stress eating last night and bought a chicken salad sandwich... I have been adding a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to milk every day. I am hoping to get some energy from it. Someone gave me a lemon pop tart yesterday... I biked in the am and did exercises yesterday.

I am so behind on so many things...
  • Good afternoon! Taking the phone I ordered from TracFone and my old TracFone to Verizon tomorrow. My IPAD is a Verizon so I’ve already got a data plan with them. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1620 calories +

Breakfast ( 560 calories & )

Lunch ( 500 Calories)
    Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Dinner (560 Calories)

Exercise:
    30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Only went for one power walk today. TDC! Watched the Tony Bennett Lady Gaga Special on CBS tonight. Watched round one of the Harry Potter Tournament on TBS tonight. Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff tonight. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Good morning
    I took in 1350 calories yesterday. Had a nice weekend with family.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp.