January 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 16 of 21
Go to
  • Good afternoon! My bathroom remodeling is coming along nicely. The contractor and the plumber do take Fridays off. Went for a power walk and ran errands early this afternoon. Picked up a slice of pizza for lunch. 😁❤️🥶🍾
  • Hope everyone is doing well. My daughter Sarah feels no fever or anything and doing fine. Did a 40 min cardio video this morning and ready to do a walk in the Des Moines cold.
  • USC, that’s great your daughter has no fever. Enjoy your Walk!🥶😁❤️🍾
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1770 calories +

Breakfast (420 calories & )
    overnight oats 420 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 700 Calories)
    salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)
    can chicken noodle soup, added extra carrots & celery 250 calories
    almonds & cashews 300 calories
    yasso ice cream sandwich 100 calories

Exercise:
    45 minute outdoor walk, Classical Stretch Weight Loss, Classical Stretch shoulder pain.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁❤️🍾
  • good morning
    Nancy, thanks for checking in. Way to go on the alcohol-free days! Always so wonderful to catch up with what's going on with you, dear chick. Catnip just grows freely here in our country yard. Most consider it a weed. I let it grow and don't let my husband mow it. Cats can react differently to it. Most act in a very silly way....they roll in it, they eat it, they almost act drunk on it, it stimulates them somehow. There are however, some cats who will not react to it, but they are in the minority.

I took in 1735 calories yesterday. Just felt more hungry than normal. Did the recumbent bike a bit and sit-ups. Met the rest of my goals. Scrabble planned for this afternoon.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍾😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Nancy Great job on the 13 days!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 12,415
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1770 +
    Weigh In: 193.6
    Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 24

Psalm 85:13
    Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

Jesus fasted forty days in the wilderness, and He was sustained by His faith. The devil came to Him and tried to tempt Him with bread, but He refused to give in. This is a good image for us to remember when we are dieting. Often we feel we cannot go on when we miss just one meal. Christ proved to us that even after missing meals for forty days, there is still a source of strength other than food. That source is God, and His strength is available to everyone who will ask for it. Let us remember to follow in the steps of Jesus Christ and lean on our heavenly Father whenever we feel weak or tempted.

Today's thought: I am facing nothing that Christ did not face before me.
  • January 2021
    Hi!

No biking yesterday. I will need to bike today to get my 5 days of exercise in this week. I am still eating chicken, veggies, and ramen. I made an angel food cake.

Rachel: Thanks for info about catnip. I have a catnip spray that I use on the scratching post. I watched the second episode of All Creatures Great and Small.

Nancy: I think my wt. is down a little.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.
  • Good morning again! Will work out in a few minutes. 🍾😁❤️🥶
  • Eat Breakfast Every day. One habit thatīs common to many people who have lost weight and kept it off is eating breakfast every day. " Many people think skipping breakfast is a great way to cut calories, but they usually end up eating more throughout the day Elizabeth Ward. MS, RD, author of The Pocket Idiotīs Guide to the New Food Pyramids. "Studies show people who eat breakfast have lower BMIs than breakfast-skippers and perform better, whether at school or in the boardroom. ' Try a bowl of whole-grain cereal topped with fruit and low-fat dairy for a quick and nutritious start to your day.

Check out this natural weight loss solution:
  • Good evening! Power walked to and home from lunch today. Ran errands on the way home. 🍾😁❤️🥶
  • January 2021
    Good Evening!

I finally biked tonight. So I did my 5 days for this past week and can start fresh tomorrow. I have done 5 days of exercise for 2 weeks...

Diet a tad off today with 2 tacos...sundae and angel food cake. I went grocery shopping. I bought mostly healthy stuff...

Rachel: I watched 3rd episode of All Creatures Great and Small--wonderful. I also watched Masterpiece Mystery Miss Scarlett and the Duke...kind of like a female Sherlock Holmes...
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1770 calories +

Breakfast (420 calories & )
    coffee w/cream & sugar
    overnight oats (oats, Kiefer, chia seeds, nutmeg, monk fruit, vanilla extract) 420 calories

Lunch (600 Calories)
    salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories

snack 300 calories
    almonds/cashews 300 calories

Dinner (450 Calories)
    fritatta, made w/2 eggs, veggies, parmesan 350 calories
    yasso ice cream sandwich 100 calories

Exercise:
    30 minute outdoor walk and Classical Stretch Full Body workout

Have a Blessed evening!

• Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. Busy day tomorrow. 🥶🍾😁❤️