Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-22-2021, 04:44 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
Good evening! Progress is being made on my bathroom! 😁❤️🍾
Thats awesome Ciecie! What a nice treat!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:00 PM   #212  

Good evening! Won’t be power walking to supper tonight. Too cold.🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶. I brought something up from the freezer. 😁❤️🍾
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:30 PM   #213  

Good evening! Thanks Jen! No work was done today. Will fix supper in a few minutes.😁❤️🍾
Old 01-22-2021, 06:04 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Yesterday I had a routine appointment with my heart surgeon. I told him about my New Years morning hypothermia episode and all my symptoms. He said he believes it was definitely was a cardiac event and that I need additional heart testing. Then I told him my pacemaker was holding on and my early January test results showed less than a month of battery life left and they (The pacemaker tech) scheduled another test a month later in February. He said that was totally wrong to wait a month. He said it should be replaced any time after the remaining battery life is six months or less. Bottom line is that I am now scheduled for a pacemaker replacement surgery in Oakhill Hospital by my heart surgeon on next Friday January 29th. The heart testing he wanted done will be combined with my preoperative testing. He said by the way you will be tested for Covid. That will be my first Covid test.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:56 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Larry, I give you my prayers and wish you all the best. I am glad they realized you needed a new pacemaker.

Jen - you are an awesome human being and appreciate your suggestions. Sarah is doing fine in the basement but wants us to bring home carry out food.

Thanks Diana for your thoughts. I am doing ok, in fact dropped a little weight! I’m 5’ 11’’ and 191.5 lbs - maybe I’m where I should be.

I cannot use the treadmill since Sarah is in the basement, but I did a couple of Team Body Project videos today and feel good. I am ready to go out for dinner but not sure where.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 09:32 PM   #216  

Larry will be praying for a successful surgery for you.🙏😁❤️
Old 01-22-2021, 10:58 PM   #217  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1480 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner ( 810 Calories)
boiled shrimp 100 calories
side salad w/BHF's ranch 150 calories
beef filet 200 calories
roasted red potatoes 200 calories
asparagus 50 calories
chocolate pudding cup 110 calories

Exercise:
Classical Stretch Full Body toning, Classical Stretch 14 min Shoulder Pain & Tension Relief Workout, I didn't do any extra cardio but I met my step goal.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:32 PM   #218  

Good night at! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.🍾😁❤️
Old 01-23-2021, 01:14 AM   #219  

Default January 2021

Good Evening...

I did not exercise yesterday, but I biked 40 tonight with some wt. lifting. It is a really lazy bike ride,,but that is where I am these days.

I made lemon pound cake today, and replaced the 8 tablespoons of butter with apple sauce. I have been eating lots of chicken and veggies with ramen plus sauce. Very easy to make.

Rachel: How do you dry the catnip and does it get moldy?

Larry: Hang in there...

Jen: Great workout!

Usc: Good you have a basement for isolation...and you get to talk to your daughter....
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:16 AM   #220  

Continue exercisinggg...
ranadip123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:13 AM   #221  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, for drying the cat nip, I pick off the individual leaves and place them on cookie cooling racks. I let them sit there for as long as it takes for them to dry completely.(maybe about a week or less; when they are crunchy). I spread the leaves out so each leaf gets thoroughly dry. Then I just store them in zip lock bags. Very easy to do and the catnip is so much fresher than the store. I store the leaves as they are; I don't crush them up or anything. If they are dry enough, they will not mold. It keeps well.

Usc4valpo, it's wonderful that your daughter can quarantine at home. That's the best scenario.

Larry, I am SO RELIEVED you saw your heart surgeon and now have the proper & necessary procedures and tests planned . Very excellent .

I took in 1330 calories yesterday. Busy day; no formal exercise yesterday.

Today's Plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp., sit-ups, stretching, recumbent bike OR leg press for weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:17 AM   #222  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍾😁❤️
Old 01-23-2021, 08:38 AM   #223  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Larry Great news that you were able to get the procedure scheduled!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 6,992
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
Weigh In: 194
No Change

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 23

2 Samuel 22:21
The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

Don't expect God to make you thin. You have to do the hard part for yourself. Do know this, however: God will bless you beyond your wildest hopes if you will put forth your best effort and not give up. When we show Him that we really are serious about being better people, He is pleased beyond measure, and He will do all kinds of wonderful things to help us along. When we refuse to give into the temptations, to dirty our hands, then God will reward us and lift us up. All He asks is that we give it our very best effort. If we do that, we will succeed.

Today's thought: God is pleased by my best effort to lose weight.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:18 AM   #224  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍾🥶😁❤️
Old 01-23-2021, 01:35 PM   #225  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello all my lovely chickies!

WI about the same no real up or down just maintaining which is not my goal LOL

WO got some 3+ mile walks almost every day last week as the weather is holding nicely

Calories I have stayed under 1400 for 19 out of 22 days so this is a plus! Another bonus I am celebrating is I have been alcohol free 13 out of 22 days which is a pretty big deal for me.

Larry your pacemaker is going to give me a heart attack! I am so happy to hear they are going to replace it next Friday

Diana I am so happy that you did go with your gut about the growth on your nose. Scary stuff

Teri you food choices are changing! This is awesome you are pushing yourself to use new foods and they appear to be better in terms of calories

Usc, sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she does not end up testing positive but it is wonderful to know she had a safe and secure place to be quainetine. My daughter (29 and living out of state) and her 4 year old tested positive a week ago and have been holed up in two bedrooms and a bathroom for the past 14 days. They finally got 'released' on Wednesday

Ciecie, you bathroom remodel is coming along nicely then?

Rachel, you seem to have been busy lately LOL, do you grow you own catnip? and do cats really like it? I have never had a cat but have cuddled up to a few of my friends

Jen, good to see you back. So have you started ww? I actually just stopped for a whole myriad of reasons. But mostly the program the way it is structured stopped working for me when covid hit. I finally got use to the zoom meeting only to have them removed from the coaches I enjoyed but then have to make a reservation to attend a meeting. On top of all that I gained back the 10lbs it took me nearly a year to lose. Now I have gone back to my fitness pal and paid for an ad free year with access to all the recipes and workout video's

to all and any I missed today, I will try and check in tomorrow
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote