December 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • Hi everyone, last night I did my full body stretch and exercises from the doctor, this morning I did oxycise, and today I did 5 miles with Leslie Sansone. I had to do that many in order to get my steps in. I'm over 11,000 steps so far. We had a nice Christmas dinner today. Have a blessed evening.
  • sounds like everyone had a great Christmas!
  • Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Glad to hear that you all had a blessed Christmas!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Exercise: Workout #212 – 10-Minute Plyo Pandemonium x7 rounds
    Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 6-10

Have a wonderful day!
  • Good morning everyone, last night I did a full body stretch and my exercises from the doctor this morning I did oxycise. Have a blessed day.
  • Hi everyone, today I did Jessica Smith's 30 minute fat Blaster and 15 minute calorie burst. I also got my 10,000 steps in.
  • good night all! had a busy day today. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. will have another busy day tomorrow. have to go to see my eye doctor at his office in erie, pa for a glaucoma test. family history of it on dad's side of the family.
  • Good morning everyone. Nothing for last night I was too tired and this morning I did oxycise.Ciecie I hope your test goes well. Have a blessed day.
  • good morning1 had breakfast. will go for a power walk in a few minutes.
  • Happy Thursday, Everyone!

ciecie: I hope your test goes well.

Check-In:
    YouTube.com - Denise Austin: The Ultimate Fat Burning Workout
    Oxycise! Buns and Thighs I

Have a tremendous day!
  • good afternoon! tests at the eye doctor didn't take too long. I swear it took me longer to take a shower this morning. he's going to call with the results. will be going for a power walk and to run errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi everyone, no workout for today and I did not get my steps in. We went out and about today and then came back and relaxed. We will probably be heading back home tomorrow.
  • good night all! haven't heard from my eye doctor, yet. hope to hear from him tomorrow. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout #111 – Lower Body Metabolic Conditioning x2.4 rounds
    Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 11-15

Have a fabulous day and start to your weekend!
  • good morning! had breakfast and went for a power walk and ran a couple of errands. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

I'm back home from our trip. Today was a travel day so I didn't get a workout in nor did I get my steps.

Have a Blessed evening.