April 2017 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
    This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Have a great day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits - full body and Hi-Lo w/12's

Enjoy your evening!
  • will go for another power walk and run an errand in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

I am so ready for a couple days off.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
    Nothing for this morning, it's my early day

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
  • good evening all! power walked to and home from dinner tonight. ran errands on my way to and home from dinner. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout. There were people in my office when I normally workout. Just one of those days.

Waving Hi all around!
  • will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. talk to you in the morning!

Happy Saturday!

Last night I did: Debbie Siebers Slim & Limber
    This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Have a great day!
  • just got back from a power walk and running errands. will go for another power walk and running errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Me and my church friend has been discussing joining a gym. There is one that is between her and I and right down the street from the church. It also has a pool. Some of the other church members are members at the gym. We went there today to discuss the prices, etc. She is a govt. employee and can add me on at a reduced price. She seems excited to join. We used the cardio equipment today and had fun. We haven't joined, yet. I wanted to join there before but didn't want to pay the full price. I am willing to join at the discounted price. I am leaving that up to her. At this point she wants to go back there and join on Monday. I'll go with what she says. We'll see. But we cannot walk outside with the sun and heat, how it already is. We would have to drive to the mall to walk, so the gym is a lot more convenient, too. Again, leaving it up to her.

Check-In: 30 Minutes treadmill, 30 minutes bike

Waving Hi all around!
  • power walked to and home from church tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained. will be shutting down in a few minutes.

Last night I added on: Tamile Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
    Nothing for this morning

Have a great day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and go for a walk in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 20 minutes elliptical, 25 minutes treadmill

Waving HI all around!