Daily accountability and support! Please join in!

You're on Page 33 of 35
Go to
  • Good morning! Starting induction today. I am going to try to weigh only once a week.

Breakfast -scrambled eggs 2 w/1 oz. cheese prepped w/ coconut oil
    Dinner - artichoke chicken bake w/ roasted yellow and green beans
    Snack - 1mozzarella stick, 1 dill pickle - if needed

Glad to be here. You guys are an inspiration.
    Lori
  • Had a great week looking forward to a new week and another loss

Welcome Lori, if you want more inspiration join us on the first 5 lbs lost challenge it helps me and I won two weeks ago looking to win the next one, it's a lot of fun
  • Welcome Lori..

I just came back from weigh in and I lost another pound, so that makes me happy..

Skelley, glad this way of life is going well for you. Are you in Phase 2 ?

Wishing you all a great weight loss week.
  • rpm3060:

I guess you could say I'm in phase 2, I still don't eat any fruit yet, doing all induction foods still and I stay around 20-30 net carbs. Seems to work for me, I'm going to wait until I get to goal weight then start adding back in foods.
  • Quote: rpm3060:

I guess you could say I'm in phase 2, I still don't eat any fruit yet, doing all induction foods still and I stay around 20-30 net carbs. Seems to work for me, I'm going to wait until I get to goal weight then start adding back in foods.
    I do not eat fruit, either.. I also will wait till I hit my goal weight before adding foods back.. I am happy with how I am doing..

Thanks
  • Thanks everyone. Stuck with my plan yesterday and today.

B -bacon 2 pieces
    L - scrambled eggs w/ cheese and bacon -3pieces
    S - 1/2 c. Tomatoes
    D - 4oz grilled steak, 1/2 avocado and 2 sm tomatoes

What app do you recommend to figure out fat, protein and carbs for meals? But need to figure out ratios.

Thanks.
  • Quote: Thanks everyone. Stuck with my plan yesterday and today.

B -bacon 2 pieces
    S - 1/2 c. Tomatoes

What app do you recommend to figure out fat, protein and carbs for meals? But need to figure out ratios.

Thanks.
    myfitnesspal.com is great and it's free
    I have my ratios at 5% carbs, 30% protein, 65%fat
  • Day 9 and all is well. I should have some new scales by Friday, so I can then see how things are going weight-wise. The diet is good. I have not had any cheats at all and I am adjusting to the acceptable induction foods well. I can tell I certainly have more energy and my clothes are becoming looser.

Josh
  • Quote: Thanks everyone. Stuck with my plan yesterday and today.

B -bacon 2 pieces
    S - 1/2 c. Tomatoes

Thanks.
    I use myfitnesspal.com. Like it lots
  • I stayed close to my DW Roberta today. She is feeling dizzy again tonight at 11 PM so I took her blood pressure 83/53 which is way low for her.
    She spent a day in the Hospital yesterday for low BP and she may have to go back in.

Another ZERO CARB day for me

Lunch
    Great Value - Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted, 2 tbsp(s)
    Tyson - Chicken Gizzards & Hearts - Boiled, 12 oz

Dinner
    Jennie O - Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage (Lean), 4 link

Snacks
    Walmart - Great Value - Mild Cheddar Cheese, 3.5 oz

Total: 1,435 Calories, 0g Carbs, 97g Fat, 141g Protein

Goal: 1,450 Calories, 18g Carbs, 113g Fat, 91g Protein
  • Larry...

Sending prayers and good thoughts for your Roberta ...
  • Larry H,

I hope she gets well soon, sending prayers
  • Day 10 and still staying perfect on the induction foods. I know for sure I am loosing weight now as my pants are becoming increasingly loose. I have had Chipotle salad twice in the 10 days, but kept it to lettuce, onions, green peppers,cheese, sour cream, green salsa, guacamole and chicken.

Josh
  • Hope your wife is feeling better.

Joined the gym today with my husband and kids. Need to take the Aqua Zumba class or walk in the pool.
  • Quote: Day 10 and still staying perfect on the induction foods. I know for sure I am loosing weight now as my pants are becoming increasingly loose. I have had Chipotle salad twice in the 10 days, but kept it to lettuce, onions, green peppers,cheese, sour cream, green salsa, guacamole and chicken.

Josh
    Josh...
    Glad you are doing well.. Guacamole salad sounds wonderful.