Sept. WATP Leslie Sansone.

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • A lot of company again........don't think I'll get a workout in with all the cleaning. Got the kitchen, dining room floor washed and living room vacuumed.
  • Managed to do 2mi walk strong with 5# weights.
  • Quote: Managed to do 2mi walk strong with 5# weights.
    Wow, even with all that cleaning!
  • Today I wished I hadn't used the weights.
  • 3mi. remix.
  • hey gang

I feel like I wasted my 30 minutes of exercise this morning but live and learn I guess. I decided that doing some of these dance moves from this subscription on youtube would be fun, but instead it felt like all I did was to keep trying to do the moves and catch up and just felt like all I did was get my feet twisted up... anyway... I doubt I'll be doing these again.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ReFitRev

I really like the concept of walking and dancing to music but guess I would have to do it a zillion times to get the moves down... or maybe I'm just not a dancer LOL

hope everybody has a great weekend!
    later gaters
  • Quote:
    maybe I'm just not a dancer LOL
    I don't think that's it. My friend does that popular 25 min thing that is very intense. I couldn't do it.
  • T25 its called. There is a thread on here with 18 posts all in May of this year except one in Sept. My friend has been doing it a couple months and she is 54. I don't know how she does it.
  • Did the couch to 5k again. Getting better at running, or jogging. Didn't have time to finish the Leslie stretch because had to drive DH for an MRI
  • Mile one of walk it off and tone it up.
  • Light walk mini walk.
  • Dance walk mininwalk. This one is a little tricky.
  • Biking. Went 23 miles in 1:50. Still not fast enough for DH! But I'm getting there.
  • Quote:
    Still not fast enough for DH!
    Really. Day off.