Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 22 of 34
Go to
  • 146.2 again today, but since Saturday was dinner out, I'm OK with that. I'm adding workouts to my routine again, so hoping this will start to ramp up my metabolism and help with the motivation to watch my eating.

As far as a goal for the month, to be realistic I'll say 144.
  • My scale has not been moving! I'm still at 149.4. I'm still hoping for 143 by the end of this month. I was Off plan for last night's dinner, but I didn't over eat. We're going out tonight and I'm going to try to stick with salad and meat.
    Just started the 17 Day Diet today at 144.0. Really hoping to get out of the 140's ASAP - my pants are so uncomfortable!

Thank you all for your inspiration!
  • Good Morning! Can I please join your group? I just said goodbye to the 150's and now looking to get motivated out of the 140's!

I've been running since June and doing IF since beginning of August and it's been a great adventure! Looking forward to "meeting" everyone!
  • CactusGirly and Nayla

I'm new to this group too.

CactusGirly - Keep me posted on your progress with 17 hour diet. I've read the book but never gave it a shot.

Nayla - What kind of IF are you doing? A window? 5:2?
  • Thanks Crimzon for the welcome - and I will keep you posted! I had a friend try the 17DD and it worked really well for her, changed the way she eats and she has kept off the weight. I like the premise, not too hokey, and it's sustainable to eat the way you do in the final cycle (maintenance) long term. I also liked the 17 day duration of the cycles, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak.

9/15 144.0
    9/16 142.3
  • Hi Crimzon,

I'm doing a combination of 5:2 and 16:8. Two days per week I fast all day, the rest I do 16:8. It's worked very well for me this far!
  • That's cool - you're both making progress!!

Nayla - when you are doing 16:8 do you pretty much eat what you like (within reason)?
  • Crimzon - yes, I eat whatever I want but stay within a 1200 - 1500 calorie intake. On Fridays if we go out I might go a bit above that. I also try to be health conscious and drink lots of water, eat veggies, etc.
  • Good Morning,

New low today - 147.1

Very exciting! I know it will slow down eventually but I'll take a loss every day if/when I can! I saw 146.9 too as I weighed myself a couple of times because I couldn't believe my eyes, but decided to go with the higher weight

Have a great day!
  • Same today - 146.

Have a good day everyone!
  • I've weighed in at 149 for 2 days now. I can't wait for the scale to drop below that. I haven't been under 150 in about a year.
  • Same today 142...
  • Still 145 today.

You're on your way InATizzy!

Have a good day!
  • Same today! Have a great day!!!