What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 5 of 37
Go to
  • B-RTD IP 3/4 chocolate shake and 1/4 vanilla mixed with my morning coffee... mmmm mocha!
    S-IP Brownie with my tea (little splash of RTD vanilla shake for creamer)
    L-Halibut and asparagus
    D-turkey breast with louisiana hot sauce and sauteed mushrooms
    S-going to try the premade choc pudding for the first time... Yay!
  • Doing alternatives
    B- EAS Advantedge Chocolate shake
    L- WLS Chocolate pudding, 2 c. cucumbers with 1 tsp olive oil and Mrs Dash Tomato basil seasoning
    S- The Simply Bar - Cinnamon Pecan
    D- Homemade posole (Mexican pork soup recipe I have made for years that I love the flavors of, been making it without the hominy since going on IP last year but tonight I had a great idea to try putting it over cauliflower rice, but I processed the rice in my vita mix as I have seen on one video and didn't get it quite small enough for 'rice' but it was better because it was more like the hominy and was the right texture for it too!) 8oz pork, pepper stock, 1 c cauliflower, 1/2 c shredded cabbage, a sprinkle of cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime.
  • B: IP vanilla shake blended with 1 cup cold coffee
    L: IP rotini with 2 cups of mushrooms
    D: 8 oz of tofu with 2 cups of zucchini sticks
    S: IP brownie
    all my water and more
  • Quote: Question: Some days my 4 cups of veggies have primarily come from my mixed green/field salad and baby spinach salads. It seems like these types of 'lettuces' can count towards the 4 cup total. I also add zucchini, pickles, peppers, mushrooms - but don't always get 2-4 cups of these - primarily add them to the above-said salads. I know I need to strive for variety but the ease of the salad mixes is sometimes the best choice.

Is this ok or am I mis-reading the P1 veggie info? Thanks!
    Spinach and field greens are clearly listed on the select veggie list. If your desire is to get your veggies this way, you are doing it right! If you want an additional salad, use a true lettuce (iceberg, romaine, Bibb, Boston)
  • Quote:
    D- Homemade posole (Mexican pork soup recipe I have made for years that I love the flavors of, been making it without the hominy since going on IP last year but tonight I had a great idea to try putting it over cauliflower rice, but I processed the rice in my vita mix as I have seen on one video and didn't get it quite small enough for 'rice' but it was better because it was more like the hominy and was the right texture for it too!) 8oz pork, pepper stock, 1 c cauliflower, 1/2 c shredded cabbage, a sprinkle of cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime.
    That sounds delicious MntRose! I have to try it!

P1:

B: Vanilla pudding heated up with coffee
    L: Carmel nut bar & 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers w/lettuce
    D: 6 oz chicken stir-fried with 1 cup broccoli & 1 cup cauli-rice
    S: Raspberry jelly
  • P1 alternatives

B - Muscle Milk 100 RTD; tea with milk; black coffee
    L - Roasted asparagus; EAS Carb Control French Vanilla RTD
    D - Leftover roast pork and cabbage
    S - EAS dark chocolate RTD, heated
  • P1 Reboot, Day 43 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 3/4 scoop Syntrax Nectar Vanilla Bean Torte with coffee
    L: Romaine salad with 2c. cucumber, EVOO, ACV, EAS Carb Control French Vanilla
    S: Muscle Milk Light 100, cafe latte
    D: Omelet with 1c. broccoli and 1c. zucchini, romaine salad, EVOO and ACV

Gym: Day off!
  • P1 D7

B: EAS strawberry
    L: Protei-Thin BBQ soy nuts, romaine, 1c cucumbers, 1c red peppers, WF ceasar
    D: 4 egg + 2 white omelet with asparagus and mushrooms
    S: Quest natural chocolate PB
  • Day 6
    B=WLS mocha pudding/shake
    L=2oz chicken, lettuce, 2 tsp evoo, vac, 2 c. Spinach, Proti diet soup
    D=6 oz chicken tenders, 2 c. Spinach
    S=quest brownie bar
  • P1 IP and Alts

B - honey Nut Soy cereal w/splash vanilla whey/water (milk); Starbucks dark roast half caf
    L- protiThin chicken soup; steamer bag of 1.5 cups broccoli/cauliflower
    S - cuke/red peppers
    D - spicy chicken sautéed with 1/2 cup zucchini and topped w/2 tblsp salsa; 1.5 cups asparagus
    S - IP chocolate drink made as Mexican Hot Chocolate (w/cinnamon and cayenne)
  • P1

B. Shake with Coffee
    S. 1 /2 cup mini peppers
    L. Shake
    D. Pasta with roasted red peppers and baked crispy chicken fingers.
    *dinner is 3 ish cups of veggies, 8 oz animal protein and 2 packets.

I am doing an extra packet due to extended walking planned for later.
  • B: IP maple oatmeal
    L: IP potato puree into fluffy rolls (Yummy) spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers with WF dressing
    D: grilled chicken, lettuce, celery, mushrooms, cucumbers, spinach salad
    S: IP chocolate pudding waffles
  • B: premier protein chocolate
    L: same plus 2 cups cucumbers
    D: subway chopped salad with turkey and 2 cups dukes, pickles and green peppers
    S: premier protein chocolate
  • Phase 1 alternatives:

B - Muscle Milk 100 RTD; black coffee; tea with milk
    L - Romaine salad with cukes, celery, red pepper, banana peppers, homemade vinaigrette; EAS Carb Control French Vanilla RTD
    D - Chicken cooked with red peppers, non-caramelized onions, and cherry tomatoes; broccoli
    S - Brownie Quest bar
  • P1:

B: Cappuccino & coffee
    L: Chicken soup w/1 cup mushrooms & bell peppers and 1 cup cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce
    D: 8 oz turkey burgers & 2 cups roasted cauliflower
    S: Orange wafers