Alternative products that will work on Phase 1 part 3

You're on Page 26 of 34
Go to
  • Ok so I'm looking for taste comparative, I have some things on IP I really like and I'm going to start the switch to alternatives from Nashu but I'm afraid to order things I'm not going to like. So my question is if you like something on IP, say the tomato soup did you also like the similar item from Nashu nutrition?
  • Quote: I put this together to give me a quick reference when placing an order. I only subtracted fiber from total carb count, not sugar alcohols.. Hope this list helps someone!
    Thank you for putting this list together.

I saved it in my file to keep for future reference.

• Okay I just made my first order at Nashu, I'm going rogue!!!! LOL I do have a question though, the proti diet pizza looks amazing, is it ok? I looked at the nutrition label, it's got 3g of sugar.
  • Quote: Ok so I'm looking for taste comparative, I have some things on IP I really like and I'm going to start the switch to alternatives from Nashu but I'm afraid to order things I'm not going to like. So my question is if you like something on IP, say the tomato soup did you also like the similar item from Nashu nutrition?
    I la-la-love the oatmeal and the peanut butter cookies... Chicken soup is as tasty as thes packets get... The bars have all been good so far.
  • I ordered the pasta, the chedder puffs, the tomato soup cause I really like IP's so I'm hoping! I also got the tropical drink, and the beef soup.
  • I figured if I added garlic and veggies to it that it might be really amazing! LOL
  • Quote: I figured if I added garlic and veggies to it that it might be really amazing! LOL
    After 9 weeks without pizza, pretty much anything resembling it would be amazing!! I'm going to order it as well. Maybe with some turkey sausage, garlic and peppers...
  • Quote: Okay I just made my first order at Nashu, I'm going rogue!!!! LOL I do have a question though, the proti diet pizza looks amazing, is it ok? I looked at the nutrition label, it's got 3g of sugar.
    Remember... it is the total carbs that matter, not the fact that there are a few sugars as part of the carb count. Many IP items also have some sugars.

Let us know what you think about the pizza? I have never used it but am curious!
  • Nashua Lifetime Discount
    If you think you will order from Nashua more than just a couple times, you should consider getting the Lifetime Membership which gives you a 10% discount on EVERY order AND also further discounts sale items for more savings.

It is NOT advertised on the site... you have to know about it...

Place your order as normal and then in the NOTES section, ask them to add the Lifetime Membership to your order. It runs $29 as I recall. When you hit send, your order will be placed at the full amount... THEN when they receive your order and note, they will email you back with a modified total that shows the membership added and then the whole order reduced by 10% (they even reduce the membership by 10% as part of the order),

After that, every time you Log In, you will see a message pop up that you are a Lifetime Member and all orders will show the 10% discount!!
  • Quote: If you think you will order from Nashua more than just a couple times, you should consider getting the Lifetime Membership which gives you a 10% discount on EVERY order AND also further discounts sale items for more savings.

It is NOT advertised on the site... you have to know about it...

Place your order as normal and then in the NOTES section, ask them to add the Lifetime Membership to your order. It runs $29 as I recall. When you hit send, your order will be placed at the full amount... THEN when they receive your order and note, they will email you back with a modified total that shows the membership added and then the whole order reduced by 10% (they even reduce the membership by 10% as part of the order),

After that, every time you Log In, you will see a message pop up that you are a Lifetime Member and all orders will show the 10% discount!!
    I will keep that in mind the next time I place an order through Nashua.

Thanks for the information!

Cheryl

• Quote: I put this together to give me a quick reference when placing an order. I only subtracted fiber from total carb count, not sugar alcohols.. Hope this list helps someone!
    I thought 8 net carbs or less was considered unrestricted, but some of the products on your list with 8 net carbs are marked as restricted. What is the most current protocol?

This is what I believed was correct:

8 or less net carbs = unrestricted
    9 or more net carbs = restricted

I just want to make sure I'm counting something as restricted if it actually is
  • If you like the Dill Zippers, the ones from Noshua are good
  • Quote: I thought 8 net carbs or less was considered unrestricted, but some of the products on your list with 8 net carbs are marked as restricted. What is the most current protocol?

This is what I believed was correct:

8 or less net carbs = unrestricted
    9 or more net carbs = restricted

I just want to make sure I'm counting something as restricted if it actually is
    Yup! You are correct! Thanks for catching that. I will change it and re-post. Luckily it was an ere on the side of caution!
  • Quote: Yup! You are correct! Thanks for catching that. I will change it and re-post. Luckily it was an ere on the side of caution!
    No problem! And I'm glad I was right, because it allows more products! This is a very helpful list, thanks!
  • Will this work as an alternative?
    Hello, I have spent many days reading the forums and threads on here and I hope I was able to learn something. Would someone please confirm if the protein drink that I have gotten meets the phase 1 for unrestricted use?

Calories:130 Calories from fat: 20, Total carbs: 8g with fiber at: 3g, Protein: 20g.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.