IP Weekend Chat Sat 12/21 - Sun 12/22/2013

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Good morning everyone.

Had freezing rain all night. Yesterday afternoon it let up for a few hours so I was able to run to the grocery store for a few items, after spending at least half an hour breaking half an inch thick of ice off my car windows. Just peeked outside and looks like my car is covered in ice again. It's supposed to stop around noon, then I need to head back out for a full grocery shopping. Really want to beat the "Christmas crowds".

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Thanks for the tips! I'll def try the water bottle. It's so sore this morning I can't even flex my foot. Going to google stretches now.
  • Hi everyone,

So excited, I made it to Onederland today! 199. One pound to go until my 20 by Christmas. I am just grinning ear to ear
  • SlipFree- Congratsthat must be an amazing feeling!!

I am happy about my loses up to this point but, I must admit that first moment of onederland will send me over the top with JOY!
  • nightmare
    Told my husband that I had a nightmare last night. He asked what it was about. I said " I was eating a bag of M&M's"
  • Quote: Hi everyone,

So excited, I made it to Onederland today! 199. One pound to go until my 20 by Christmas. I am just grinning ear to ear
    Hooray Slipfree!

Quote: Told my husband that I had a nightmare last night. He asked what it was about. I said " I was eating a bag of M&M's"
    This made me laugh! Funny how our brains work, isn't it?

Congrats!! What a feeling!

Congratulations! That must feel fantastic!
  • Congrats everyone on your new losses. My NSVs for this weekend...did grocery shopping at publix and sams,2kids in tow... No cheating. Sams had so much taste testing but not one lick. Also made my famous lasagna for my family, again not a taste. My DH noticed the more defined curves and was like, wow hun, two weeks makes such a difference.

Feels great!
  • Hope everyone is having a great day.

Despite the horrible weather we are having, yesterday and today I managed to get 200 cans of Campbell's soup for my local food bank, all completely free!! Such a great feeling to be able to help out people in need, and also to do so without breaking my own bank! I love couponing! lol

Also got the house cleaned, pantry organized, grocery shopping done, laundry done, and dinner is on the stove! Spaghetti for the non-IPers, and spinach meatballs with broccoli for myself.

I love productive weekends!!

Quote: Hi everyone,

Way to go!!!!
  • Wow Shrinkingsusie! Wonderful act of kindness! That is what this season is about. Also, very impressed with your productivity. I did get the gutters cleaned out and lights wrapped around the deck railing. Need to get moving on the laundry though.

Thank you everyone for the support, I am still grinning ear to ear

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Quote: Hope everyone is having a great day.

Despite the horrible weather we are having, yesterday and today I managed to get 200 cans of Campbell's soup for my local food bank, all completely free!! Such a great feeling to be able to help out people in need, and also to do so without breaking my own bank! I love couponing! lol

Also got the house cleaned, pantry organized, grocery shopping done, laundry done, and dinner is on the stove! Spaghetti for the non-IPers, and spinach meatballs with broccoli for myself.

I love productive weekends!!!
    Wow, that productivity is very inspiring!
  • Hi all, had a funny moment today at a potluck. A friend of mine was there who I haven't seen since starting IP and he didn't recognize me! I said Hi, good to see you, and he just looked at my strangely. It wasn't until he saw my husband come in behind me that he realized it was me! What a difference 40 pounds can make, I guess. It was kind of a good moment for me because sometimes I don't see myself as a smaller person or see how much my body has changed, even though I see the numbers on the scale and smaller clothes and all. Interesting to see someone have such a drastic reaction to my losses and a bit of a reality check for me - in a good way of course!
  • Quote: Hope everyone is having a great day.

Way to go!!!!
    Lol i just did this exact same thing with the campbells soups....using pcplus points right? One of my personal offers this week is 2000 points on cauliflower!! Lol considering i usually buy 5 at a time!!
  • Quote: Hi all, had a funny moment today at a potluck. A friend of mine was there who I haven't seen since starting IP and he didn't recognize me! I said Hi, good to see you, and he just looked at my strangely. It wasn't until he saw my husband come in behind me that he realized it was me! What a difference 40 pounds can make, I guess. It was kind of a good moment for me because sometimes I don't see myself as a smaller person or see how much my body has changed, even though I see the numbers on the scale and smaller clothes and all. Interesting to see someone have such a drastic reaction to my losses and a bit of a reality check for me - in a good way of course!
    Wow - that's terrific!! You are doing a great job!