What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 24 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Here is the Pork Chili recipe I use. I measure out 3 servings of the pork, and veggies so that I have two extra servings I can freeze for later. I serve mine with a little mashed cauliflower usually.

Green Chile

1-2 quarts chicken broth
    24 oz lean pork, cubed into bite size pieces
    2 teaspoons chopped garlic
    2-3 cans Rotel tomatoes with green chiles
    3 cans (4 oz. each) chopped green chiles
    1/3 can chopped jalapenos (less if you don't like it hot, I use the whole can)
    salt and pepper to taste

1. Brown pork in a small amount of oil in a heavy Dutch oven. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer at least 2 hours. This can also cook in a crock pot all day on low.
    This looks yummy but I'd have to tweak a bit to make it more IP compliant.
    Since it has 24 oz meat, that is 3 servings (unless the pork is cooked already, then it is more like 4 servings).
    The cans of Rotel tomatoes are occasional veggies. I wouldn't do a whole can per meat serving because there is surely more than 1 tomato in each can.
    I'd probably either add more meat or reduce how many Rotel tomatoes & then add some other veggies, instead (red bell pepper, for one & I've taken to adding celery and leeks to many things).

It sure sounds worth "playing with", tho!
  • B: Cytosport Vanilla Whey mix & unsweetened almond milk 1:1,Tasters Choice Coffee 2 heaping TBS
    1 egg 1/4 C eggwhite omelet with arugula & scallions, 1/2 tsp olive oil

L: Mixed greens salad with tofu & kidney beans; WF balsamic dressing

D: Broiled Chicken breast with garlic powder & lemon juice; delicata squash (5 net carbs/cup!) cubed & roasted in coconut oil, cayenne, garlic powder

Wrap made from tofu yuba sheets & filled with shredded cabbage, carrot,scallion, jicama, 1/2 tsp pistachio oil

Before bed snack--lets me sleep thru the night: 1/3 cup Vanilla whey shake

I always awoke at 330 am on P1, ready for immediate breakfast. Today trying a Mio-free day.
  • Reboot P1 Day 9

B. Pure Protein Bar
    L: Spinach Shake
    D: Shredded Chicken and Roasted red pepper/garlic puree.

S. Second shake if hungry
  • P1

B: IP chocolate soy balls
    S: IP garlic and herb crisps
    L: IP potato purée with roasted veggies
    S: Salad
    D: Stuffed peppers
  • P1
    B: Protidiet oatmeal
    L: chicken soup with roasted puréed veggies
    D: baked tilapia, roasted okra
    S: Quest chocolate peanut butter bar
  • B:EAS chocolate fudge and coffee
    L: 7 oz grilled chicken breast , romaine, spring mix cucumber and tomato salad
    S: white cheddar ridges
    D: EAS and spinach smoothie
  • B: Maple Oatmeal
    L: Grilled chicken/spring mix salad/1 boiled egg/tomatoes/ evoo & vin dressing
    S: Dill Pickles & cappuccino drink mix
    D:Potato Soup/spring mix salad/evoo & vin dressing

Day 3 on IP: Loss for week = 2.2lbs
  • B: Premade vanilla with coffee
    L: Chocolate pudding (no time to cook at work, will make up veggies tonight)
    S: BBQ Ridges
    D: Chicken breast, dill pickles

I ordered food for week three a few days ago. Mostly drink mixes, chocolate pudding, and snack items, but nine boxes total. Then it hit me. I need to suggest a weekly support group/food swap for those of us who order our boxes and want to mix it up a bit.
  • IP Phase 1

B - Waffles made with Banana Pudding
    L - Chicken Soup, Salad with 2 c cucumbers, WF Honey Dijon Dressing
    D - Baked Tilapia, 2c zucchini and broccoli
    S - Pina Colada Drink
  • B: Half a vanilla Premier Protein shake with coffee
    L: Chayote squash and cucumbers with lime juice, Strawberry Cheesecake Quest bar
    D:Scrambled eggs, cucumber slices
    S: Chocolate Muscle Milk Light

Today is my son's 2nd bday and we are having family over for "healthy" cake (I won't eat) and pizza. I feel great and won't even be tempted to eat the junk!
  • P1 Reboot, Day 23 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 3/4 scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
    L: Protidiet 'Chicken' Flavor Soup with 1 c. pureed broccoli, romaine salad with 1c. cucumbers, EVOO and ACV
    S: Protidiet Vanilla Pudding made into a huge drink and split between afternoon and after dinner
    D: 8oz. seitan sauteed with 1c. green peppers and 1c. zucchini over romaine salad with EVOO, ACV
  • P1:

B: Chocolate drink & coffee
    L: 1 cup cauliflower w/potato puree & 1 cup cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce
    D: Turkey burgers with roasted cabbage (I have to make 3 servings because the guys have decided they really, really like this!)
    S: Strawberry pudding
  • P1
    B: protidiet oatmeal
    L: broccoli cheese soup made with puréed roasted broccoli and celery
    D: "Taco Bell in a bowl" from JLUS's recipe, YUMMY
    S: quest bar
  • Quote: P1
    B: protidiet oatmeal
    L: broccoli cheese soup made with puréed roasted broccoli and celery
    D: "Taco Bell in a bowl" from JLUS's recipe, YUMMY
    S: quest bar
    Glad you liked it!
  • IP - Phase 1

B - Double chocolate IP bar
    L - Chicken ala King, Salad with 2c cucumbers and 1 HB egg with dressing of OO and ACV
    D - 6 oz chicken breast with homemade pesto (split the breast and put it in the middle....sooooo good!) and 2 c steamed zucchini
    S - Butterscotch Pudding