What will my body look like?

• I'm curious as to what my body will look like when I reach my goal weight? Having to loose almost 100lbs, I am wondering about saggy/overlapping skin around my belly. Will I need a tummy tuck after to make it look flat? Has anyone lost this much? What did your streched skin do?
  • http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You may need a tummy tuck you may not. I could take one or leave one and I don't think it would matter much to me. I have no issues with my thighs or my arms. Either way I feel better about myself now then I ever have so I'll take what I got/have over what I had.
  • I'm curious, cause most of my fat is my "muffin top" and I have heard that when you loose that you are left with a flap of skin that gets irritated and sores.
  • Depends on the person I guess, I have no issues. You'll just have to find out
  • IP seems to shrink the skin better than other diets. Eat the gelatin or other collagen packets every so often. They do help. I lost almost 100 pounds (regained some oops lol) But at my lowest I did not have tonnes of loose skin at all.

The one place that bugs me most is inner thighs...but its just looser not saggy. Once I'm done with IP again, exercise and spin classes should tighten that up...I hope
  • We cannot predict the future, only base on experience and even then everyone is different

What I CAN guarantee is how much better you will look and feel!
  • Quote: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You may need a tummy tuck you may not. I could take one or leave one and I don't think it would matter much to me. I have no issues with my thighs or my arms. Either way I feel better about myself now then I ever have so I'll take what I got/have over what I had.
    Fascinating website! I loved looking through the pics. Interesting how we are all such different shapes and sizes. Thanks for sharing.

I have some loose skin in my abdomen, arms, and thighs. I'm pretty much planning on a tummy tuck, and arms. I also want new boobs! We'll see after a year, but after 120 pounds it would surprise me if I didn't have to get some skin removed. Worth it though. I feel better right now about my body than I ever have, even with the loose skin!!!
  • It is very individual I think. I am just shrinking. No loose skin except some under my arms and no stretch marks. I wish my boobs would be fuller, but that is age giving in to gravity. I exercise, so have built muscles that support the structure. You look a lot better when you are toned.
  • Quote: We cannot predict the future, only base on experience and even then everyone is different

What I CAN guarantee is how much better you will look and feel!
    This. I have flab now everywhere, my legs are worse than my stomach, but I'd rather have the weight off and tone up!
  • I will look LIKE ME and no one else but ME And I know I am going to be one hot momma
  • Quote: I will look LIKE ME and no one else but ME And I know I am going to be one hot momma
    I love this! You go, sister!
  • Quote: This. I have flab now everywhere, my legs are worse than my stomach, but I'd rather have the weight off and tone up!
    Me too. I could have written this.
  • I had a baby so maybe it's different, but that bunch of mushy skin is still there, but it's getting smaller with every 10lbs I lose. I'll wait until I'm done having babies and then have a tummy tuck.
  • Quote: I had a baby so maybe it's different, but that bunch of mushy skin is still there, but it's getting smaller with every 10lbs I lose. I'll wait until I'm done having babies and then have a tummy tuck.
    I have 3 kids and the baby weight is so hard to lose. It really stinks. I hope to tone and tighten my muscles as the months go by. And the more kids you have the more difficult it is to lose the weight, unless you are extremely blessed to have a HIGH fast metabolism and graced with natural thin genetics diet is the best way to lose and exercise.