need a buddy

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I need a fitness buddy. Please email me if you are up for chatting and keeping each other accountable. I need to do this. I just don't think going it alone is working for me...
  • If you're still interested I'm all up for having an online buddy to keep me accountable I can message you my email if you're up for it
  • I am in need of a buddy to if you a want more than one. We can keep in contact by email or AIM
  • I'm in need of a weight loss buddy. I definitely need someone who understands what I'm going through.
  • I'm just at a loss really. I know I need to and should want to lose weight but I don't really care about healthy eating that much right now. :/ but I know I need to make a change and I will regret it if I don't
  • It is hard to change eating habbits at first especially if it's been quite a while - this is the struggle I am currently going through at the moment. If you are still after some weightloss buddies feel free to message me
  • I'm interested! I sent a few people PM's. If I missed you just send me a message and I'll respond
  • I could use a buddy to help keep me accountable.
  • Same here, I need to have someone keep me in check!
  • Hey, we should all be buddies! How about we post daily our struggles and a triumph and we hold each other accountable to a daily posting?

Today: A triumph was not snacking throughout the day needlessly
    a struggle was finding time to exercise so it didn't happen
  • Goldengirlamy, I agree
    Today, I had some great whole wheat French toast,
    Easy, quick, low cal ( 2 Slices of whole wheat toast, 2
    Eggs or egg whites) it was filling and kept me full for awhile, which is great since I have class all day today. How is everyone doing?
  • Mind if I join in too?
  • I would like to have a weightloss buddy.. pm message me if you want..
  • Triumph for today: Going to the gym despite not wanting to, eating healthy all day, going back to work did a lot to help that.
    Struggle: I am a horrible runner still. I get horrible side splints after 3 minutes of running, but I need to keep trying because if I give up, I'll kick myself.

On the plus side, my workout ended on it's own with Britney Spears' Stronger. That song always makes me feel like such a better person. Silly I know but I love that song!
  • Triumph for the day yesterday was working out in the morning, yay!!!
    Struggle: It was only for 20 min. womp womp

How's everyone doing?

GoldengirlAmy- I understand how you feel! I do the walk/run method, that might help? But hey, I'm no expert!