Extra fat on my butt :\

• Hello, I'm new here and I really need some help.

I gained weight I think a year ago, and now I lost weight again and noticed that I have something called a banana fold. I hate how my butt looks and I constantly wear big jackets to cover it.. I'm only 17 so I don't know why I have this.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, search 'banana fold' on Google images. When you look at yourself on profile, it's kinda of a second butt, beneath your butt cheek?

I would like to know how I can eliminate this. Diet or exercise, because I don't want plastic surgery.

Thank you!
  • Try this http://www.amazon.com/Brazil-Butt-Li...azil+butt+lift
  • I would hop on that $42 used "like new" set if I were you. It's a great set.
  • Hmmm.. I admit this is the first time I've heard about it, so my thoughts are more of a guess than anything else. If you want to try to tone that area, then I would try lunges and squats (particularly squats).

I also hope you find a way to love your body and appreciate yourself without feeling you need to hide. I know it's a tough world out there. I really do, and it really sucks sometimes. But the best feeling happens when you can be truly happy with yourself, bumps folds and all, and feel like a million bucks (because you are!). Needing to look a certain way to feel acceptable or appealing means we will always be worried about one thing or another. I hope this doesn't sound condescending... I just remember my own insecurities about my body when I was your age, and I now realize how hurtful those social messages were. You're beautiful right as you are.