General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #31  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechyl View Post
there arent any good bits yet
Yes there are! C'mon, girl, there's got to be something you like!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

-I like my eye color. My eyes, from a distance, look brown. But they are actually a dark hazel with a forest green ring around the iris.

-I like my hair color. It's brunette with red highlights, now sprinkled with silver. My silver and my red glitter in the sunlight. It's kind of cool.

-I like my fingernails. I can grow me some nails! When my nails are long and polished, I've actually had people ask me where I get my acrylics done. No acrylics, that's all my own nail.

-As I've lost weight, I've discovered that I'm not actually an apple. I'm a banana. I like that! I've discovered that even at the weight I am now, I look good in skinny jeans.
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 197/160/152

I used to hate how curvy my hips were until I met my husband. He showed me that there was so much to love about myself. (I'm not saying you need a man to love yourself, just that sometimes you need someone else to show you what you can't see.) Now I am proud of my hips. I no longer try to cover them up and instead, embrace them. I wear skinny jeans now. I love the definition between my small waist and my hips. I like my collar bones and my shoulders. I love my smile. I get complimented on it often. It reminds me of that song from Annie, "You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile." I believe that. I think a smile can be infectious and I love spreading joy.
Krista17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #34  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

I like my feet. I have very narrow feet, with nice toes that go in descending order, and nice nails etc. Even my podiatrist said I had nice feet.

Also my hair. My hair is long, to my upper thighs.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 189.6/189.6/110

Height: 5'4

I like my eyes and my lips !! I also like my shoulders and that's it
MaryQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

I've been able to maintain rocking calves since I was was in marching band in high school. I love them.

I also love my hair. It's long and curly and while I hated it growing up, I've realized its much more fun than when I was constantly straightening it.

Lastly, I've fallen in love with my waist. I'm finally seeing a loss there and I'm excited that I've got a pretty nice hourglass shape coming through.

Last edited by KellinaKatrina; 08-05-2013 at 04:42 PM.
KellinaKatrina is offline   Reply With Quote