General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

I love my eyes, they are dark greenish blue on the outer edge and get lighter green towards the middle where they are pure golden, I get people telling me I have such unusual eyes ALL THE TIME (which can get annoying lol) But it also means they can look more green or blue or brown/gold depending on what I wear and what colors I use for eye makeup.

the only downside is that I have never found a colored contact that can cover the gold so they always look bad on me
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #17  
Make each day count!

S/C/G: 263.5/see ticker/180 for now

Height: 5'8"

Calves! My calves are very muscular and the perfect size
mccull83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #18  
Looking for Zen

S/C/G: 315/267/180

Height: 5' 10"

My freckles. I'm absolutely coated with them head to toe, but they never seem to run together to make a tan! (check out my profile for an example taken yesterday)

I think it's fun to be an adult with this many freckles. Most people grow out of them or only get them on their arms. Mine are pretty much everywhere.

I also am incredibly vain about my hair. It's to the small of my back in ringlets when it's dry and I can sit on it wet. It's got big curly ringlets, is mostly dark brown except for the gray running through. I kept it very short for most of my life and a few years ago, just decided the **** with it, let's see what happens if I let it go.
Jilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #19  
Dropweight Diva

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamourGirl827 View Post
omg on the topic of being pale, I love it now. I did not like it when I was a teen (I'm Irish and very fair with dark hair!) But as I'm aging, as long as I am taking care of my skin, I like that my fair skin has a youthful appearance. I am now grateful that I did not tan through my 20s.
I have begun to feel this way. My bloodline is also heavily Irish, and I have the dark hair and pale skin combo. (I have to ask... can you always see the hair follicles under your legs even after you shave? Drives me crazy!) I used to feel like a vampire. This summer, however, I laid out some on the beach, but for the most part I tried to stay rather clear of the sun. I used to love a tan, but honestly, while my the skin on the rest of my body looks better with a tan, I've come to realize that my face looks much better its natural pale self.

As for what I love about my body?

My eyes and thick, dark eyebrows. When I'm not smiling and making myself look like a chipmunk, they're pretty striking. Maybe not properly pretty, but I've been told it's striking.

My back. I think most women have very pretty backs, however.

And my shoulders/neckline. Now that I'm losing some weight, I'm coming to appreciate this part of my body. I don't have a very long neck, but it seems to look a bit longer now. And my shoulders have never been what you would call delicate, but they're now getting a strong look about them.

I also really like my feet.

Last edited by Song of Surly; 07-22-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Song of Surly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #20  

I have decent eyebrows and eyes, too, as long as we don't notice dark circles or wrinkles. lol

I also smile easily and frequently, and even though I don't have thick lips, I think everybody looks nicer when they smile.
Hyacinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song of Surly View Post
(I have to ask... can you always see the hair follicles under your legs even after you shave? Drives me crazy!))
Yes, if I look close enough. Fortunately no one gets that close really! I can also see my veins on a lot of my body. Not varicose, just regular veins. And I show flushing from exercise or anger really brightly!! I've had a few burns over the years, which I know is not good, but in recent years I am very good about applying sunscreen, and like I said I was never one to tan. I think I never had the patience for it when I was younger! Because I would have needed weeks of slow sun exposure to tna instead of burn. Oh and being fat didnt help. I did not wear a bathing suit in public! If I had felt comfortable in a bathsuit in my teens and early 20s I probably would ahve tanned every year, seeing as I lived blocks from the beach!!!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #22  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I like my legs. I have some nerve issues but when I'm functioning normally they are strong and shapely and take my lots of places. Also no hair.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #23  

S/C/G: Hw277/183/167/155

Height: 6'2"

Talking

I love this thread! Everyone's posts are amazing! Yay for this!

I love my hands. They're HUGE and strong and I'm proud of what they create. I have long graceful fingers... I like to watch them as they touch or hold or shape.
NeeneeKhaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #24  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

What a great thread!

I love my eyes - they're bluish, greenish grayish with golden flecks. They can look blue, green, or gray depending on my shirt and makeup color.

I have great hair - thick and curly, currently red with brown roots growing in. I'll re-reddify it once I start wearing it down again in the fall.

My wrists! They've gotten so slim and delicate looking. I had no idea they used to be fat, too.

I really appreciate my knees and feet. Despite giving them ACL surgery, chondromalacia, and plantar fasciitis in my morbidly obese years, they now allow me to be a runner!

Last edited by Riddy; 07-22-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 200/167/150

Height: 5'10

I love this thread!

I love my calves and ankles. They are muscular and lean. I love my entire arms, fingers to triceps. My fingers and wrists are SO dainty (the only part of me that is!), and the rest is toned and lean. Especially when I do bicep curls, and my muscles are popping out....so awesome! I love my collarbone...because I have one! I love my smile and how many people tell me it makes them smile.

I LOVE my butt! All those squats have really paid off.

Lastly, I love my profile. It looks like my ideal! Tall, lean, toned, and fit. The front view is a slightly different story, but I'm talking about what I love so we won't mention that
Andrea85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 146/143.3/125

Height: 5'6"

There's a lot that I don't like about myself. But here's what I do like...

I like my teeth. I'm occasionally complimented on my smile because of my straight teeth.

I like my hair. I like my small fro and how fluffy it is...lol

I like my arms and shoulders. Those have always been the slimmer parts of my body.

Even though I carry more of my weight in my legs, I like the shape of my legs. And the shape of my bum lol. Just need to get them more toned.
fitstrongchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Aww, this is a lovely thread. Like many, I find it hard to take compliments, form myself or anyone else but its good to practice. Right now (since its ever-changing), the things I really like about my body are:

- my legs, especially my thighs. I've never carried much weight in my legs, but with my workouts/running on top of skating my thighs are a force to be reckoned with. I love that my quads are totally visible and I've actually been getting a lot of "holy heck, your legs could crush things" comments lately, even from people i barely know. haha.

- my wrists/hands. Having always been "big" I thought I was big boned, but my newly tiny wrists are a lovely reminder that I'm actually quite small-framed.

- my hair. many years of hiding behind my long dreads, but now as i no longer need to hide anything, i'm loving being proud of my long locks. same hair, different feelings.

I'm sure this list will change as I change. I have a hunch my ever shrinking waist and slowly emerging collarbones will soon be my crown jewels. And maybe even someday abs!!!

Last edited by dehtripper; 07-23-2013 at 03:49 PM.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/138

Height: 5ft 3

there arent any good bits yet
Rechyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #29  
apple to apple core

S/C/G: 275/215/175

Height: 5'7"

My voice - I sound like my sister
My laugh - I sound like my mother
My hands - They look like my dad's

My parents and sister aren't around anymore (they passed away a few years back,) so I straight up treasure these portable reminders that are with me everywhere I go!!

If I had to pick a physical trait, I guess I'd say my hair. It's still decently thick for a lady my age and when I take the time to style it, my hair can look nice.
TooWicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #30  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

punkrocksong - I don't mind being pale, I just hate the pink splotchy spots.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote