I need support!! :)

• I have no friends around here but I'm so tired of fighting with my weight, I got myself a good bike and I'm really just looking for inspiration so I don't do it for a couple days and stop again! I'm aiming to lose ten pounds in one month. Wish me luck
  • Good luck!! You can do it!!!
  • You can do it! That's awesome that you bought a bike - I love riding mine
  • A bike is great! I actually need to buy a new one! You will do great! Welcome to the forum!
  • That's great! You can do it! I haven't been on a bike in years, maybe one of these days I will be able to ride one again.
  • Welcome, great job getting the bike.
  • Hey welcome! You can succeed. I love biking I live around a lot of nice trails and find trail riding to be a bit more exciting. Good luck!
  • Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to it
  • Good luck! Any support you need just let us know!
  • Quote: That's great! You can do it! I haven't been on a bike in years, maybe one of these days I will be able to ride one again.
    OMG I know. I was just going to ask what kind of bike was it, but then I was like wait I don't want to sound like I'm a know it all "Cyclist" lol. The last bike I've ridden was a 10 or 15 speed huffy. It was purple and black. I got it when I was 12 and rode it until maybe 15 or 16 memories lol.

Anyway OP I'm new too, and if you are determined as I am YOU WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT [or else]

***Reels back the crazy***

Just joshing ya. No pressure or nothing.

Anyways good luck!