Exercise Question..

• What is everyones exercise of choice or favorite combos of exercise? Mine is walking and a few balance ball exercises but i am looking to add some new exercises.
  • Weightlifting, aerobic interval training, pilates, WATP, taebo. Pretty much in that order.
  • I can't say that I exactly have a favorite form of exercise, because even after all these months, I still hate it!! I try to do 30 minutes on a recumbent bike (works up a great sweat!!), 30 minutes on the treadmill (5 minutes walking, 1 minute jogging), and then alternating working out arms and legs on the weight machines. I also use an exercise ball at home to try and get rid of my huge stomach. I hate the exercise, but love the results, so I keep at it.
  • I do yoga - I have a great yoga DVD called "Yoga for Weight Loss." It has lots of different levels and I'm on the lowest one. I'm about as limber as a fence post. But working on it.
  • My excercise order:

1. Weightlifting
    2. Pilates
    3. Low impact aerobics
    4. Yoga
    5. Dancing
    6. Treadmill/Elliptical (Blech road to nowhere, love to walk though if I am going somewhere!)

Miss Chris
  • Low impact aerobics three times a week, weightlifting twice a week, stretching (some with weights) daily, and walking two days a week.

I like going to aerobics class because I need the structure of getting up and going to the gym for a class.
  • I walk daily on a treadmill. I am up to 45 minutes
  • my favorites:

1. swimming! it burns sooo many calories, too!
    2. dance aerobics
    3. yoga
    4. kickboxing
    5. elliptical/ treadmill
    6. weightlifting (ugh! i do it 3 times a week though.)
  • Hmmm....

1. weightlifting
    2. elliptical trainer
    3. mountain biking (which I haven't done in AGES!)
    4. aerobics class (but only if it's a good teacher)
    5. running (ugh. It's hard, but it sure melts the weight off.)
  • exercise i LOVE???? very few. the only thing i actually LIKE to do is swim, but i don['t often have the time for it.

second fave: hiking.

but what do i actually DO for exercise? the bike to nowhere 5 days a week, 2 hikes on the weekend days. weights 3-4 days a week. and an occasional warm up on the treadmill.
  • Call me boring, but I love to walk. I also do TaeBo and I'm trying to make myself start up that God-awful yoga tape again. (Like AngiKL I am as limber as a fence post, LOL) -Apryl