Quick Weight Loss Center's Diet (#2)

You're on Page 17 of 22
Go to
  • qwlc
    Does anyone stilk drink coffee with creamer in it and still lose weight?
  • How can you do the program at home? I have not found any information on the secret diet and thought you had to pay to join. What are the guidelines for this diet?
    I tried ideal protein last year, spent a disgusting amount of money, lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks then fell off and gained 20 pounds.
    I tried Atkins, I tried Paleo, I can't do Ideal Protein. I really can't stick with any diet, but I am terribly depressed and hate myself. I feel like my appetite controls my life and I cannot change it. I need to lose 60 pounds.
  • HUGS TO YOU, kcandponies. I completely understand what you mean. My appetite controlled me too. I am on the QWLC diet, and yes paid a lot of money. I am in my 9th week and down 26.6 pounds. It is a high protein, no carb, no sugar diet. any and all diets are about changing how you feel about food. this program tries to teach you that food is just food, fuel. I am not there yet, I still see some food as goodness. LOL

I hope you find what works for you. I am the biggest fan of working out and eating in moderation. good luck!
  • I have tried to lose weight but nothing seems to work. I had a consultation today with QWLC but the price was too high. Can someone please send me a copy of the plan to rogia0419@gmaildotcom. Thank you in advance. I am trying to lose about 80 lbs and need all the help I can get.
  • Quote: I have tried to lose weight but nothing seems to work. I had a consultation today with QWLC but the price was too high. Can someone please send me a copy of the plan to rogia0419@gmaildotcom. Thank you in advance. I am trying to lose about 80 lbs and need all the help I can get.
    email sent
  • Canadianwoman could you email me a copy please? [email protected]
  • could I please get the details on the diet plan? email is kcandponies at yahoo.com
    Is this something you can follow without going to the center?
  • Quote: Canadianwoman could you email me a copy please? [email protected]
    Email sent
  • Quote: could I please get the details on the diet plan? email is kcandponies at yahoo.com
    Is this something you can follow without going to the center?
    email sent and you can follow this without going to the center.
  • Feeling optimistic
    Like the previous poster- I'm interested in doing it alone. Would someone maybe be able to share more info with me about the plan, approved foods, required supplements, et? Irjessica at gmail com

Thanks and good luck all!
  • Jamie mine didn't come thru
  • Quote: Jamie mine didn't come thru
    Email me at jaimbeth at ya hoo dot ca and I'll send it to you.
  • Jamie, it was in my junk email. Thank you so much for sending this
  • Quote: Jamie, it was in my junk email. Thank you so much for sending this
    Glad you found it.
  • Hi!
    Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, but I did QWLC a few years ago and had some success before getting pregnant....but it all came back during those 9 months! I started my prep phase today.

Also, anyone out there looking to lose 100+? I've lost 60lbs already by doing Paleo, but seem stuck now. I'm looking to lose another 90 from where I am now.