February Walk Away the Pounds

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Quote:
    Hey gang I got up at 4:45 this morning and did the new Belly Blasting Walk. .. WOW!!! I had trouble keeping up with her on this one with the
    I understand, especially the floor exercises. I hope I get at least 2 mi. done today. Wiped out from the trip.
  • 5 miles walked, 1 mile w/5 pound weights, 4 miles w/4 pound (60 minutes)
    Wii MW Medium Abs: 2 sets/4 exercises (10 minutes)
    Stability Ball Abs X's 2: 2 sets/11 exercises (20 minutes)
    50 inner/outer thigh lifts each side
    50 butt lifts each side
  • tubolard, I love watching your ticker go down.
  • :
    Quote: tubolard, I love watching your ticker go down.
    Me too, lol. Thank you so much.
  • Congrats on the 150s Tubolard!! You are going to need to change that screen name!!!!

Well, I took off Thurs and Fri...always seems like I'm making excuses, but that's the poop. We had hail, thunder/lightning and heavy sleet Weds night and I kept waking up. Also one of my teeth was really hurting from the dental work. Fri morning, I woke up with dizziness/nausea from the inner ear issue that has crept back up. (I had a bad time with it last spring.)

Friday was my 51st birthday and it was a really nice one, once I got the dizziness/nausea under control with some old medication from the last time.

So today I did the 4 Mile Power Walk and sweated my butt off!! Not sure if I'll get any done tomorrow.
  • Happy birthday, Annie. I managed to get another 2lb with 5lb weights last night for a total of 4mi.
  • Just wondering what everyone thinks about stability balls.
  • Quote: Just wondering what everyone thinks about stability balls.
    I really like mine. Some movements I still try to go flying off of it but I really really like doing ab work on it. I use it to stretch my back too, I have several issues with my back, I can't spell it, lol, but my disks are disintegrating and I have several pinched nerves, I think there are some other things wrong but not sure what to call them.

• Happy belated birthday Annie!!!!
  • Happy happy birthday Annie!!!
  • 5 miles walked, 1 mile w/5 pound weights, 4 miles w/4 pound weights (60 minutes)
    Step aerobics w/6 inch step (30 minutes)
    Wii PT Medium Upper Body: 2 sets/11 exercises (30 minutes)
    Wii MW Medium Upper Body: 2 sets/8 exercises (23 minutes)
    50 inner & outer thigh lifts per leg
    50 butt lifts per side
  • 2 mi. done with 5lb weights so far. Hope to do 2 more.
  • hey gang i cleaned for 6 hours on saturday
    did 2 miles yesterday
    and i just got in from work and did 2 miles using the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. I did the yellow and green miles
    later gaters
  • Cathy, having company? I finished my last 2 miles and did 6 and a half min of the Firm abs solution. I decided I'd do small doses and maybe someday I could do the whole thing.
  • Thanks, ladies! It was a wonderful b-day!

Consumed WAY too many calories over the weekend. Was up past midnight last night but rolled out and squeaked out 2 miles from the 5 Mile Fat Burning this morning. Shooting for 4 in the morning.