What Are You EATING TODAY IPeeps?

You're on Page 6 of 34
Go to
  • P1 Day 178
    Muffin day!

B ProtiDiet Maple Oatmeal/Zucchini muffins
    L IP Potato/Zucchini Muffins
    S mixture of dill zippers, white cheddar, salt/vinegar
    D stir fried veggies (bok choy, bell peppers, celery, mushroooms) with leftover roast beef
  • B - IP Chocolate Drink
    L - 1 hard boiled egg / IP mushroom soup with mushrooms
    S - IP Peach & Mango Drink
    D - Chicken with side of salad (lettuce, red peppers, cukes) w/ WF Balsamic Vinaigrette
  • Phase 1: Day 54

B: Syntrax Nectar Choco Truffle mixed with coffee

L: Salad with EVOO, Cucumbers, Scallions
    Vanilla pudding mixed with coffee

S: Proti-Thin BBQ puffs

D: Egg white omelette with EVOO, zucchini
  • Rocket Fuel Day:

B: chocolate drink
    L: cappucino drink
    D: crispy cereal pancakes w/ICBINB spray & WF syrup
    chocolate drink
    S: BBQ ridges
  • Quote: Rocket Fuel Day:

B: chocolate drink
    L: cappucino drink
    D: crispy cereal pancakes w/ICBINB spray & WF syrup
    chocolate drink
    S: BBQ ridges
    Just curious why no veggies/protein? Boot camp protocol is meant for folks with a LONG stall in losses (weeks) and does not eliminate the veggies, just the meat protein.
  • Today was supposed to be a running day, but the morning got all kinds of messed up so I never made it to the gym - it turned into a running AROUND day! Unfortunately I had already had my big workout day breakfast when things went wonky but it won't do any damage so onward I go

Breakfast: Balanced Protein veggie omelet with 1 egg + 1 egg white + 1 cup spinach, coffee w.2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Lunch: Health Wise Cheddar puffs (after that breakfast I was barely hungry at lunch!)

Dinner: Bunless turkey burger, big salad with 1 cup cukes, 1/2 cup cherry tomato and 1/2 cup mushrooms

Snack: Peppermint Mocha (cocomint creme mixed with coffee); 1 cup jicama slices with cinnamon & WF caramel sauce
  • Quote: 1 cup jicama slices with cinnamon & WF caramel sauce
    Yum; I will have to try that! I finally tried the faux apple tonight but I don't have splenda, so I ended up microwaving zucchini with a tbsp of WF pancake syrup and then sprinkled cinnamon and nutmeg. It was yummy also. I love the idea of sweet veggies that remind me of fruit (well, apple, which I miss).
  • Phase 1 Day 12:
    Breakfast: Cup of coffee (half decaf) with a drop of WF caramel syrup and IP crispy cereal pancakes with a tbsp of WF pancake syrup
    Lunch: potato puree + zucchini
    Snack: apple cinnamon soy puffs + hot tea
    Dinner: grilled white fish with herbs and lemon juice and cauliflower
  • For yesterday ...

Phase 1, Day 49

B: Dark chocolate pudding muffins w/ WF chocolate syrup; coffee w/ skim
    L: Salad w/ WF Honey Dijon, radishes, cukes; Steamed broccoli & cauliflower; IP cappucino
    S: IP peanut soy puffs (first time trying; love them!)
    D: Romaine salad w/ cukes, green peppers, onions, olive oil; topped with shrimp, scallops and calamari (one of my favorite dinners from the little Italian restaurant nearby)
  • Breakfast:
    Peanut Crunch Bar

Lunch:
    "Pasta Salad" (Rotini and cucumbers with WF Italian dressing)

Snack:
    "Chocolate Covered Banana" (Banana pudding with 1 tablespoon WF Chocolate syrup)

Dinner:
    Asparagus Omelet
  • BF: Chocolate pudding muffins
    Lunch: Chicken, mushroom, red pepper baked kebabs w/ salad
    snack: pure protein smores bar
    dinner: Finn Steven's french toast (omlette +courgette) WF pancake syrup.
  • P1 day 179
    B: chocolate miracle whey /spinach smoothie
    L IP potato/zucchini muffins
    D stir fried veggies (bok choy, mushrooms, leeks, celery, bell peppers, broccoli slaw) w/ trimmed brisket
    S: unsure. Either white cheddar crisps or cocomint creme pudding ice cream
  • Quote: Just curious why no veggies/protein? Boot camp protocol is meant for folks with a LONG stall in losses (weeks) and does not eliminate the veggies, just the meat protein.
    Hi! I do have my 4 cups of veggies everyday. I guess I just never include it. :-) as for the "rocket fuel" part, sometimes my schedule is crazy and I don't have time to cook meat so I do two packets of unrestricted food. I was told by my coach that this was a fine alternative. She said 2 packets is equivalent to 8oz animal protein. :-)
  • B: refrigerated raspberry crunch bar.
    L: chocolate shake. cauliflower & pickles.
    D: rotini w/ evoo, seasoning salt, garlic, 4oz chicken, broccoli & brussels sprouts.
    S: chocolate shake.
  • Quote: Hi! I do have my 4 cups of veggies everyday. I guess I just never include it. :-) as for the "rocket fuel" part, sometimes my schedule is crazy and I don't have time to cook meat so I do two packets of unrestricted food. I was told by my coach that this was a fine alternative. She said 2 packets is equivalent to 8oz animal protein. :-)
    Two packets is on the low end of a proper meat portion, so try not to do it often. Also bear in mind that eating one "real" meal with real proteins keeps your digestive system from getting too lazy. Subbing two packets for dinner is a better substitute than cheating or skipping, but shouldn't be part of your regular routine.