Out with the old & in with the new!

• Out with the OLD year & old me! .. the one who gave up on herself... scorned herself for being a lazy unmotivated, obese, overall unhealthy person...

In with the New Year & the NEW me! The new me is very motivated regain health, energy, lose weight ~

Hi all~ I'm Kitty. Been here off & on since 2007... Just 'rediscovered' 3fc after a fairly long absence. I turned 44 last year.. & was really starting to get down on myself... I "Woke up" the other day with a whole new enthusiasm & declared 2013 my "ME!" year.. Putting myself first for a change.

I have been overweight... no, obese, since early teens.. it's been a life long struggle coping with obesity. Portion sizes are my downfall along with the occasional binge. I was also the queen of talking myself out of exercise..

I bought a 2013 journal & daily writing my exercise.. ( goal is 30 minutes minimal a day.) I had good success last time I followed South Beach Diet, so refreshing myself & will most likely start up phase 1 soon.. I'm excellent with anything for about 6 months, so prepared for the 6 month blah..& instead of following my old pattern of stopping everything, will then jump over to the WW point system.. then will plan a plan C.. the key will be sticking to the goal of weight loss & gaining back my health!

I also reconnected with my old support buddy from 2007 I met here, She's also on board for an awesome transformational 2013..

In the past I hung out in SBD , 100+ & alternachicks chatrooms.. So I'll probably migrate back there.

I just wanted to post in here say hello to everyone & introduce myself.
    Looking forward to sharing an awesome 2013 with you all!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • Welcome back. Congratulations on your new goal and the best of luck for your journey.
  • Welcome back! Good luck on your journey. 2013 is going to be a fabulous year for all of us, I just know it!!
  • Welcome back
  • Welcome back, and thanks for the great intro