New Year - 30 pound challenge!

You're on Page 8 of 22
Go to
  • Did pretty well over the weekend...but saturday was little crazy. Not too bad just a cereal debacle lol. Weigh in tomorrow...
  • I had a terrible weekend (eating-wise), so I think I'm gonna wait another day or two to weigh-in. I'm scared that if I see the number now, I'll be really discouraged.
  • I had a terrible for me weekend on purpose! I ate like 1600 cals on thurs and prob around 1700 on sat and it actually got the scale to move down over 1.5 lbs again after being stuck for over 3 weeks while eating 1200-1300 cals. So woohoo on my (purposely) bad weekend for making me finally lose weight!
  • I think I may have messed my chart up. I was a bit generous with how much I weighed, but I actually weighed in at 244 last week. I tweaked just my SG and week 2, but if I messed it up I can change it back. Sorry!!!
  • Hey hey! I've joined this challenge! I need to be more accountable with my weight and I would like to lose some before I go home for Christmas (and inevitably put it all back on).
  • Quote: I think I may have messed my chart up. I was a bit generous with how much I weighed, but I actually weighed in at 244 last week. I tweaked just my SG and week 2, but if I messed it up I can change it back. Sorry!!!

You're all good

Welcome to all new members!

So... I've finally lost the last of the weight that I had gained in my first week, and now it's time to carve away from the actual 30 pound mark... We'll see how far I get. lol!
  • Hello! just checking and I see you ladies are working hard! keep up the good work!
  • I was up this week I knew I would be, I had a very busy and stressful week and was not able to be as healthy as I wanted. It has just doubly motivated me for this week though!
  • despite a few slip ups this week, I'm finally in the 170's! yay! I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks, so hopfully i'll be closer to 170 than 180 by then

Keep it up everyone!
    xxxx
  • Hey guys! Just checking in Iīve been doing fairly well, lost 5 pounds out of the 30 so far. There is no thanksgiving in Iceland so no temptations in that for me!
    But my best friend did have a birthday party with all kinds of homemade and delicious snacks, cakes, desserts, food etc.. Her sister is a baker so she made all kinds of delicious looking stuff, but I didnīt taste ANYTHING! I just ate beforehand. For me itīs easier to skip the sweet stuff than to eat "just a little bit". I did have some white wine though, for the first time since before pregnancy so that was nice
    I can see that most of you are doing really well, and for those of you who have struggled a bit, we still have plenty of time until new years! AND WE CAN DO THIS
  • Hey ladies!!! Checking in...I am down 3.4 oh yea!!!!

Icelandgirl - WTG for not eating any of the sweets!!! 5 pounds down...woohoo!!
  • My weight was great this morning! But I snacked a bit today (my mother stashes candy EVERY-F***ING-WHERE in the house) on 2 fun size kitkats. Wouldn't have been a big deal if I hadn't already planned my treat for the day as ice cream. So I went over on my "junk food" calories by 140 today. I know, not a huge deal, but I'm a slippery slope snacker.
  • Would it be ok if we started late? This seems like an awesome challenge but I just joined yesterday. Would this be a problem or would this throw off the whole spread sheet?
  • Sorry bout the late weigh in, Work was closed and I'm not on the computer when I'm not at work. Finally making progress wooohooo!
  • 164.4 on Monday but if all things go well, I shall be entering 162 flat to 161.5 by next weigh-in