I was starving

• I was starving and grabbed a handful of cashews

I ran right up to bed and feel so guilty!
  • Quote: I was starving and grabbed a handful of cashews

I ran right up to bed and feel so guilty!

you did it ...it's done....move on

• I live by myself, and I've gotten rid of everything I can't eat (except sugar for the hummingbirds). If I'm starved, i just grab some water to drink at this point.

It's done, so tomorrow start over. Good luck!
  • I'm moving on! I guess it's better than cutting a piece of my sons Bday cake!
  • Quote: I'm moving on! I guess it's better than cutting a piece of my sons Bday cake!
    Yes! Less carbs. And sugar!
  • Why are you letting yourself starve? Keep some washed salad in the fridge and some sliced cucumbers in the fridge! I use the walden farms 1000 island all the time for times that I am hungry! It's already over but just keep going from here on out! It's easier if you plan ahead..
  • Quote: Why are you letting yourself starve? Keep some washed salad in the fridge and some sliced cucumbers in the fridge! I use the walden farms 1000 island all the time for times that I am hungry! It's already over but just keep going from here on out! It's easier if you plan ahead..
    Wow, that's an obvious question that I didn't think of. Always good to be prepared.
  • Quote: Why are you letting yourself starve? Keep some washed salad in the fridge and some sliced cucumbers in the fridge! I use the walden farms 1000 island all the time for times that I am hungry! It's already over but just keep going from here on out! It's easier if you plan ahead..
    I was going to ask the same thing! Don't forget that lettuce is unlimited, a lettuce salad can do wonders to stave off hunger. And if it gets REALLY bad, you can always have a hard boiled egg. Sometimes those hungry days just hit, but like fourstubbs said, being prepared is going to be a godsend!
  • Sometimes I use MIO and mix that into unflavored gelatine and eat that when I'm hungry. Or I have pre-cut celery and cucumbers to snack on.