weekly weigh in 4/14-4/21

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi,

Hope no one minds me starting the thread.

I lost two pounds-the one I gained plus one more

sw/256
    cw/224
    goal???-maybe 160

Sherry
  • I lost .8 - it's a little early - 2 weeks to be losing so slowly, but I'll take it, it's going in the right direction!
  • I'm down to 210 this week. It is a .5 pound loss. Of course I don't usually weigh in until Wednesday, so I'll tell you my total loss (or gain) then.
  • I have been soooo looking forward to today. My first weekly weigh-in.

Drumroll please

I've lost 6 pounds!!!!!!!!!

Starting weight: 225

Current weight: 219

Mini Goal: 199

Goal: 115
  • 290 this morning! Yikes!!

Needless to say - I am on plan today
  • Congrats to all you losers and WAY TO LOSE PAT...you definitely are keeping up to your member name.

I lost 2 more lbs since last week's weigh-in...WOOHOO

Last week weigh in = 247
    This week weigh in = 245
    Total Loss to Date = 29 lbs (2/10/03 - 4/14/03)
  • Alright so last week I lost 5 pounds then I gained 4 pounds (no thanks to Miss Monthly Visitor) and now I've lost 6 pounds... so that's the 4 pounds I gained and two more... YEA for me... I'm down to 287 now..... I think I did the math right... hehe
  • that's great, Dee!! Congrats on your virgin pounds lost!!
  • Hi guys, WOW, everyone is doing awsome!!! I had a very good week. I was 201 last week and I weighed in at 196 today!!! I finally made it under 200 lbs.! Now I only have 46 lbs. to go until goal. I'm so excited, I don't remember the last time I was under 200 lbs. It must have been right after I got married 8 yrs. ago. Well I'm past it now and I'm NEVER going back!

Good luck everyone, I hope you're all big losers!!!
  • Great job to everyone! As for me, I'm up three pounds. I look at it this way: Until I REALLY want this, it's not going to happen for me, so I might as well quit whining.
  • Four pounds gone this week!! 250 last week, 246 this week.
  • With much intrepidation I stand on the scale especially after all the crap I ate last weekend. Missing 3 workouts last week, and of course I just ate lunch and its not my regular weigh time. LOL! But I feel accountable and I am not going to avoid the scale in some sort of denial. 194 lbs, up 3 lbs from last week. But I am getting my 4's this week and that 3 lbs will be gone in no time!!!!

Miss Chris
  • Still no change for me, just waiting out the lull I guess. Will have to work even harder - sigh
  • no loss/no gain. Not bad for a horridly stressful week.
  • I'm down .2 this week. Ate like crap this weekend. At least I didn't gain. I also added extra exercise this week. Next week will be better.