What a difference 100 pounds makes - Progress Pics

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • This is me in December of 2000.
  • This is me as of a few weeks ago. I just got my film developed.
  • WOW!
    Wow! Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!!!

Way to go!!!

• WAY TO GO!!!!! that's awesome.... now you can be an inspiration to the rest of us!!!!!
  • You look absolutely smashing!!!!
  • OMG Jeanne, that's great... look at you! You're awesome, and so beautiful!
  • Jeanne.. I am speech-less! (and that doesn't happen often ) The difference in your posture is incredible.
    Congrats to you!! You are beautiful!!

Dana
  • Oh, Wow!
    You look great (and so skinny )! Congratulations! I can't imagine being so close to goal . . . I really like your new avatar pic, too.
  • You look like a beautiful young women that has need had a weight problem in her life - enjoy! You sure have earnt it.
  • You look incredible! The difference is amazing--even down to the way you carry yourself. 100 lbs. makes a difference in a lot of ways.

You are truly amazing--you should be so proud of yourself and how far you have come. Congratulations!

I love your new avatar, by the way.
  • YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!! and you give me tremendous hope...

when you hit goal, how are you planning to celebrate??? you ARE planning to celebrate, aren't you??????
  • WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Jeanne you rock! Such wonderful motivation for all of us! Way to go!
  • Congratulations... you look magnificent. And your Avatar is BEAUTIFUL. That's a great picture! Peace. -Apryl
  • Jeanne, you are inspiring and I LOVE your hair!
  • This is the first thread I read here...wow, took my breath away! How very wonderful for you!
    I actually got teary!