Escaping the 210s and 200s!!

You're on Page 7 of 13
Go to
  • Congrats on making One-derland!!! I hope to join you by Christmas!
    215.2 today. Whoooosh!
  • Thanks & IT WILL HAPPEN like I said slow & steady wins the race . I know how you feel I lost a total of 4 lbs the whole month of Sept. We just have to stick with what works for us .
  • CONGRATS 1spunkygal, that's amazing and I can't wait to see you down there!

I'm at 208 today. I feel like my weight loss is just snailing along. I guess I should be happy it's still going down at all, but I'd love to see a whoosh soon. Not likely since TOM is coming...oh well.
  • Oh my goodness! Congratulation spunky!! That must be such a great feeling. I'm a Virginia lady too. Down in the southwestern/Appalachian side of the state. I've been through Fredricksburg multiple times.

I had a big woosh the past two days. Down to 217.8. That may not seem like a big woosh for some, but for me, it seems like I go FOREVER without losing a pound. Slow and steady, though.
  • Shani : Just keep doing what is working for you... trust me I know. I barely lost the whole month of Sept. I HATE the TOM you would think I would be over that. I'm no spring chicken

Song : ANY WHOOSH is better than no whooosh . Keep pluggin along you will get there. Your part of the state is GORGEOUS . When I go home to ILL I go that way thru KY sometimes.

1 foot in front of the other & 1 day at a time thats all we can do .
  • Lost almost 7 lbs this month with about 10 days of carelessness. I intend to make it to onederland in october!
  • YOU can do it !
  • 214.0 today! wahoo!!
  • I've been hovering just above 200 for the last few weeks. Just don't seem to be able to break it.
  • olleharr I seem to always hover like that for a few week too. I'm actually hovering up a pound this week, but I think it's because my period should start any hour now. Just have faith that you're doing things right, and I'd say you'll see a woosh in your future. I would be SO frustrated that close to 199 though!!

spunky - I'm a little partial to my side of the state. It's a little backwards some times, but I can't imagine living anywhere else. I still get taken back by the view sometimes.
  • down 2 lbs from last week

Hope all is well with everyone else
  • I'm down to 206.2 today. I WILL make it out of the 200's in October! It sounds like everyone is doing great!
    Song and Spunky: I'm from Virginia, too! (Well, originally. I moved to Colorado a few months ago for graduate school, so i'm not living there at the moment.) VA is such a beautiful state. I'm from the Richmond area, but I have friends in the southwest and in Fredericksburg. Both are wonderful.
  • 205.4 and today is my "official" weigh in day. Everyone has been really quiet on this thread lately. Hope you're all doing well.
  • Hope all is well with everyone my wifi is low & i've been working alot lately. Fell off the wagon I WILL get back on Sunday.... this week was a bust. I won't be too hard on myself that has NEVER worked in the past so forward we will go. Chat with you all soon !

Shani lee GOOD FOR YOU ! ! !
  • SO i could totally be in onderland by now but.......................Well back to business 214 as of today.